C2C Multiplayer Subforum?

Hydromancerx

C2C Modder
DRJ posted this comment ...

I really thought there would be a multiplayer subforum, but it seems it isn't (yet)

I agree and think we have enough multiplayer threads to be worthy of its own C2C subforum. It would help clear out the clutter for those who don't play and could double as a place for all C2C Let's Play games too.

I asked SO if we should and he said to ask the other(s) who play multiplayer games. So this is what I am doing now. Should we make a subforum for C2C Multiplayer and Let's Play games?

hmm... it would mean more clicks to check whether turns are up and to post they've been taken and such. That would be an undesirable effect. I already leave off the subforums until I've looked through everything else...

But I can see some positives too like if it were first to be checked it could make it quicker to address just those at first. I dunno...

As Thunderbrd said, it would make things slightly more complicated, but everything would be in the same place and thus easier to find. Overall I think having a subforum for Multiplayer would be a good thing.

I say go for it. And actually, I like your idea to make it a multiplayer/LP subforum.

LP means "Let's Play" its a type of game where a player either plays a game and documents it through a series of screenshots or a video (typiclly posted on YouTube)

I would be happy to round up a list of all the threads that are Mulitplayer and LP to be put in a new sub-forum.

OK, lets say WE start a sub-forum for this, who is going to be in charge of it then, and LAY out the foundation in the 1st POST for EVERYONE to use ?? (Sorry i have only ever played "Single Player."

Would it just run like they are now? It would be just like "Strategy and tips" or "C2C mod mods" sub forums. But in this case you would have threads like ...

Massive Humans vs Humans Game/Lets Player Tracker
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=479123

AND

V29 forum Lets Play take 2
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=494221

I recommend just calling it ...

Multiplayer and LP's
Forum for C2C Multiplayer games and "Let's Play" threads.

OK i tell you what go ahead and make a thread for it and i will sticky it, thx.

Top Bottom