C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Theres not much that needs to be commented on you anymore, if you want to cheat then cheat. Your prophet and 40 captives in 40 turns will not fix your economy in 40 turns as it was. :)
And your prophet was ready in 20 turns, so your economy was fixed in the next 20 turns? :thumbsup:

Explain why you dont upload your savegame at 1000 turns and 1050 turns? :thumbsup:

Have fun with your cheat game or take a real challenge without cheating and reloading.

He also cheated by creating himself an overpowerd unit. :lol: "The Dude" Only lvl 4 but 10 promotions later only lvl 7, 13 promotions. 1 promotion per lvl is normal in scenario.
Now we know how he can conquer a city. What a real lamer to call himself a good gamer.

Attachments

• lol3.JPG
    lol3.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 16
  • lol4.jpg
    lol4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I only keep the ongoing save, everything else is being lost to the auto-save overwriting whirlwind.
Mostly because I don't give a crab about YOUR immaturity and lack of expertise in the game/mod features, lol.
What part of FREE PROMOTIONS LUCK SURPRISING EVEN MYSELF was too hard to read, you loser?
I explicitly TOLD you HOW EXACTLY [The Dude] came to be.
It's very funny, that with your clearly extensive hunting you HAVEN'T GOTTEN anything similar at least to a degree (like, 3-4 Free Promos on a random unit).
Or maybe you didn't even check for that in the first place?
Or just got Very Bad Luck, it could happen (whereas I got Extremely Very Good Luck this time around).
Interestingly, I tried another start, and this time I got a lot LESS Free Promotions, though it was also a shorter test.
So, yes, DEFINITELY a LUCK question.
Oh, and IF I actually would've cheated (as in, giving myself a Super Unit), I'd go all the way for a Maccabeus, due to the "theme".
Merely giving a random unit some random promotions is outright stupid and thus BORING.
I would never do it half-assed like that - either no "cheating" (like in this ongoing game), or something outright like a full-power Maccabeus, NO in-betweens for my "style".
Not that I should care what YOU think about it, since I'm yet to see YOU doing anything even remotely successful, lol.
Come back to me with a SCORE of 80 to AI's 50 - then we can talk.
So far, I only saw you having a SCORE of 7 to AI's 8, which means nothing either way.
Oh, and getting a SCREENSHOT for "Being The Most Advanced" also counts as good proof.
You did see the TWO such ones that I've posted, right?
Anything LESS, though, naaah.
Got it?

Actually, I DARE you to post ALL of your current units being selected one-by-one - and let's see, whether any of THEM have "promos that shouldn't be there".
Or R U 🐔 ?
(There still IS a chance of you simply getting Extremely Very Bad Luck, though, so this is more for making you CHECK for it, not so much me knowing you MUST have any like that.)

Last edited:
LOL, me so stupid (but you guys SHOULD have told me about my continuous mistake).
Namely, I kept "staying in war" with the captured civs, so they also kept their accumulated culture around those cities.
But the moment I wanted to test how stopping that war would affect my economy... the cultures AND the civs... DISAPPEARED.
Like, literally the next turn.
And you can see from the stats screenshot that they are DEAD.
Actually, it's better seen from the Conquest Victory counting only 20 civs (plus 13 unknown), which aligns fine with me having killed 5 civs, and Siam having killed their neighbor (has 2 cities).
40 = 1(me) + 20(known) + 13(unknown) + 5(killed by me) +1(killed by others).
Totally makes sense.
So, now I'm just angry at myself for never checking this earlier, it would've had a nice bonus effect, I'm sure about that.
And you, guys, well, I wonder, how do YOU do in such circumstances - have you learned to immediately shut the war off, lol?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 11
Sure, you are the luckiest guy in the world getting 7 free promotions in 465 turns on the same unit, what is impossible. :lol:
Show to us where you explained how your dude came to it. ("I explicitly TOLD you HOW EXACTLY [The Dude] came to be.") :lol:

Man you really suck. Somebody"LLCheater"613 - (LL = Lying Lamer) Be honest to yourself and start a game on the real preset scenario rules without cheating or be quiet here.:coffee:

Last edited:
My DARE still hangs in the air: show us all of YOUR current units.
If at least some of them have "promos that shouldn't be there" - touch luck, LOSER.

Download my save game and look yourself, i dont need to cheat like you. :coffee:

LOOOL!!!
Took me a whole whooping SEVEN (7!!!) KILLS to get a Free Promo!
Maybe you simply don't have it ON in your BUG Options, eh?
Because that's the ONLY reason you wouldn't have ANY with over a HUNDRED kills.
Check the last screenshot - it's the Combat Log, and it has that PROOF, lol.
Me - cheater?
Nah, you - LOSER!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 10
  • Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 99
LOOOL!!!
Took me a whole whooping SEVEN (7!!!) KILLS to get a Free Promo!
Maybe you simply don't have it ON in your BUG Options, eh?
Because that's the ONLY reason you wouldn't have ANY with over a HUNDRED kills.
Check the last screenshot - it's the Combat Log, and it has that PROOF, lol.
Me - cheater?
Nah, you - LOSER!

You get maybe one or two promotions in 1000 turns, but not 7 promotions on one unit in your 400 turns.

Also you dont get Combat V promotion for free, yeah you cheater got 5 times combat promption on one unit in 400 turns as the promos are random, sure. :coffee:

Last edited:
@Pit2015
I see, you are an utter WILLING moron.
I literally took YOUR SAVE, but under MY BUG OPTIONS (Battlefield Promotions ON), and it took me SEVEN F-ING KILLS to get a Free Promo.
SEVEN.
KILLS.
WITH.
PROOF.
IN.
SCREENSHOTS.
Which means at least 10-15 Free Promos until I get a Great General with 170+ kills.
And that's more or less what I actually GOT (not all on the same unit) - about 10 Free Promos or so.
If you STILL want to F-ING rant your "cheat" excuse - fudge OFF.
F.
U.
C.
K.
O.
F.
F.

@ Everyone else
Can you, PLEASE, check my screenshots in the previous post and tell the IDIOT that he's an IDIOT?
PLEASE!

It actually took you 17 turns as the save game starts at turn 260, not 7 turns, but you never get 7 free promos in the first 1000 turns on 10 different units, sure you got it on one and the same unit in 400 turns.

You're even too stupid to cheat and to lie. :coffee:

Seven KILLS, I didn't say TURNS, you utter idiot.
It's KILLS that grant you Free Promos, not TURNS, dammit.
And I didn't say 10 TIMES 10, but a TOTAL of about 10, on ALL units combined.
Are you now pretending that you don't speak English, eh?

DARE:
How did I "cheat" a Free Promo on YOUR SAVE?
It took me 7 kills / 17 turns to GET one.
So, let's hear the WISE GUY:
How. Did. I. Cheat. There. To. Get. It. To. Trigger. On-screen. And. In. The. Combat. Log?
WAITING.
How. Did. I. Do. THIS?

Seven KILLS, I didn't say TURNS, you utter idiot.
It's KILLS that grant you Free Promos, not TURNS, dammit.
And I didn't say 10 TIMES 10, but a TOTAL of about 10, on ALL units combined.
Are you now pretending that you don't speak English, eh?

DARE:
How did I "cheat" a Free Promo on YOUR SAVE?
It took me 7 kills / 17 turns to GET one.
So, let's hear the WISE GUY:
How. Did. I. Cheat. There. To. Get. It. To. Trigger. On-screen. And. In. The. Combat. Log?
WAITING.

So you need even more turns, i got one free promo in 260 turns, so its no v43 problem, you just lie and its not possible to get 5 times to Combat VI promotion on one unit in 400 turns + 3 more promos. Sure. :coffee:

Last edited:
Last time I ask you:
I used YOUR SAVE, it took me SEVEN KILLS to get a Free Promo, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO ADMIT, YOU UTTER PIECE OF OLD MOLD?
Don't bother repeating your FANTASIES, though.

DO I REALLY NEED TO PLAY UNTIL I GET ANOTHER PROMO?
WILL YOU ADMIT BEING A LOSER MORON THEN?
I COULD TRY, YA KNOW.

Last time I ask you:
I used YOUR SAVE, it took me SEVEN KILLS to get a Free Promo, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO ADMIT, YOU UTTER PIECE OF OLD MOLD?
Don't bother repeating your FANTASIES, though.

DO I REALLY NEED TO PLAY UNTIL I GET ANOTHER PROMO?
WILL YOU ADMIT BEING A LOSER MORON THEN?
I COULD TRY, YA KNOW.

There is no way for you to hide your cheating and lies now. 7 free promos in 400 turns on one unit is not possible. Not to mention your other cheating. You're really even too stupid to cheat and to lie. :coffee:

NO COMMENTS, ONLY CURSES.

Can someone, PLEASE, tell this utter idiot that he is making a total fool out of himself?
PLEASE?!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 11
On 3 different units not on the same? :thumbsup: Maybe you should reinstall to delete your battle promotion cheat. :thumbsup: Thats not how the mod behaves. Also your game was pre v43 by the way, so how you got the promos by v43?

Let's wait what playtesters say.
I posted a request in the "bugs" thread.
But you are yet to show me that you have Battlefield Promotions ON to begin with, care to SCREENSHOT it as a PROOF?

What do you mean "by v.43"?
I'm using SVN, so there wasn't a transfer between versions altogether for me.
Are you NOT using SVN?
Well, good job on using a version that is MORE THAN A YEAR OLD.
Yeah, maybe THEN it was like you think it was.
I play the CURRENT version, though.

Let's wait what playtesters say.
I posted a request in the "bugs" thread.
But you are yet to show me that you have Battlefield Promotions ON to begin with, care to SCREENSHOT it as a PROOF?

What do you mean "by v.43"?
I'm using SVN, so there wasn't a transfer between versions altogether for me.
Are you NOT using SVN?
Well, good job on using a version that is MORE THAN A YEAR OLD.
Yeah, maybe THEN it was like you think it was.
I play the CURRENT version, though.

You already had the promos on your svn v42 save game. (Last svn updates moved to v43) I gamed the same and actual svn's and had no battle promotion cheat. :thumbsup:

My save game is on the current version, that you use now. I got a free promo so battle promotions are on.

So there was no battle promotion cheat bug in mod as you got your many cheat promotions. You changed the game install to get a lot cheat promotions as it looks like to cover up your lies now :goodjob: , like a swamp fox maybe.:coffee:

Last edited:
Let's wait for playtesters showing you your errors. The end.

You are such a good gamer that you dont know that a battle promotion will not occur every 10 battles?

The end. The end. :goodjob: Dummdidumm... :coffee:

Last edited:
Top Bottom