C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Where are the download button or link for this map :)
End of the first post of this thread.
ALSO
The middle of the first thread page.
Pit the Genius still hasn't moved it to any palatable location, despite explicitly being advised to.

You are such a good gamer that you dont know that a battle promotion will not occur every 10 battles?

The end. The end. :goodjob: Dummdidumm... :coffee:
We shall see what they say, if they even care to.
But given how I didn't edit anything, I doubt they'll have too different results from me, at least on the latest SVN.
We shall see, eventually.

BUG/PROBLEM:

@Toffer90 and others: The neanderthal unit strength is not displayed correctly in city and tech screen on latest svn somehow. On map it works, should be 4 not 2.7 .

Same problem on some normal units also.

Attachments

• longgamebug2.jpg
    longgamebug2.jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 29
  • longgamebug3.jpg
    longgamebug3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • longgamebug4.jpg
    longgamebug4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
BUG/PROBLEM:

@Toffer90 and others: The neanderthal unit strength is not displayed correctly in city and tech screen on latest svn somehow. On map it works, should be 4 not 2.7 .

Same problem on some normal units also.
Heh, that's its size matters strength value, strange that you see it in some tooltips when you don't play with size matters.

I keep this error when trying to load the scenario. Any fixes for this? NVM I found the fix from a few pages back.

Attachments

• C2C UEM Error.png
    C2C UEM Error.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I keep this error when trying to load the scenario. Any fixes for this? NVM I found the fix from a few pages back.

Latest download of the UEM version for the latest svn version is needed, it was fixed and reuploaded.

Soso...

And Damn its a Gang! 7 Thieves are ready to attack, even the wilderness is dangerous these days...

longgame2.jpg

And the next gang, neanderthals spawning fine in scenario currently.

longgame3.jpg

Damn a monster kangaroo??? Procoptodon ahh @Dancing Hoskuld got creaticve again, nice.

longgame4.jpg

Last edited:
@Pit2015
Watch and do what you always do - call me a cheater.
Because, of course, YOU aren't a loser.
MWAHAHAHA!!!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 17
@Pit2015
Watch and do what you always do - call me a cheater.
Because, of course, YOU aren't a loser.
MWAHAHAHA!

Yep, reinstall your game and start a new game without your 7 free promotions impossible unit. Turn events on and game the scenario with preset rules. No reloading as you did a lot. Then report your games, also your fails and problems.

Reinstall your game if you get more then 2 battle promotions in the first 400 turns on one unit. Every lamer can do what you did with your easy setting and cheat unit.

Somebodys cheat unit documented: https://forums.civfanatics.com/posts/16399669/

(Delete the game cache before you start a new game)

Last edited:
I tend to easily get units like that if they are highly used, which after they become pretty hardy, you do tend to use them more. I don't see what the problem is. I don't tend to play with Dynamic XP myself, and I will actively corner withdraw likely units as an active strategy to get more battlefield promotions by denying them the ability to withdraw into a threatened tile and thus defeating them despite all 'odds', thus giving me a very high chance of either massive XP gains or a battlefield promo. But it does help to know that's how it would work by the coding. Even before knowing this and going out and about, if you take fair risks repeatedly with the same spearheading unit, it's not that hard to build up battlefield promos fairly quickly, which then make the ones you get to pick when you do get XP out of the fight, which sometimes you can really take a city and XP farm the hell out of it, particularly a barb one, much more powerful thanks to earning the prerequisite promos as battlefield ones.

I attack 1000 times and every turn a lot with high risk and never got more then 2 free battle promos in 500 turns on one unit in the UEM scenario. 7 free battle promos in 400 turns on a lvl 4 unit on only one unit and 5 times random combat promo on one unit will be the luckyst guy in the world and it is not possible as the UEM scenario is set up, with that you can get a cheat unit to conquer the world easy if possible. Maybe the option more XP needed to lvl sets it down. If that is possible battle promotions should be disabled in bug, but it is not possible on UEM eternity scenario. If someone can show me to get more then 3 battlefield promos on one unit in 400 turns i change the rules, but no one can if he use the UEM scenario as it is setup.

He just added the promos to the unit that he needed to be able to conquer a lot or edited the game to get every 10 battles a free battle promotion.

Last edited:
I attack 1000 times and every turn a lot with high risk and never got more then 2 free battle promos in 500 turns on one unit in the UEM scenario. 7 free battle promos in 400 turns on a lvl 4 unit on only one unit and 5 times random combat promo on one unit will be the luckyst guy in the world and it is not possible as the UEM scenario is set up, with that you can get a cheat unit to conquer the world easy if possible. Maybe the option more XP needed to lvl sets it down. If that is possible battle promotions should be disabled in bug, but it is not possible on UEM eternity scenario. If someone can show me to get more then 3 battlefield promos on one unit in 400 turns i change the rules, but no one can if he use the UEM scenario as it is setup.

He just added the promos to the unit that he needed to be able to conquer a lot and edited the game to get every 10 battles a free battle promotion.
The Dynamic XP option can dramatically alter the chances of battlefield promos. I have commonly had my primary attack units get regular battlefield promos, but I do not use that Dynamic XP option so it may hinge a bit on the differences in calculation there. I see nothing strange about having 7 or so promos after 400 turns. But then also not using that option makes each battle pretty close to a min of 1 xp no matter how easy it may be, so if you rack up on an enemy city with lots of units with only a few there to just farm the xp in that city, you can rapidly expand a few units just for fun.

The Dynamic XP option can dramatically alter the chances of battlefield promos. I have commonly had my primary attack units get regular battlefield promos, but I do not use that Dynamic XP option so it may hinge a bit on the differences in calculation there. I see nothing strange about having 7 or so promos after 400 turns. But then also not using that option makes each battle pretty close to a min of 1 xp no matter how easy it may be, so if you rack up on an enemy city with lots of units with only a few there to just farm the xp in that city, you can rapidly expand a few units just for fun.

He claimed to take the challenge to use the UEM scenario as it is set up, so he claimed to change nothing. Try it in UEM, its not possible to get a +10 promo unit in the first 465 turns. He cant attack enemy citys in the first 300 turns so early and he will not find so much animals.

Then on turn 1300 he has only 3 promos more on that unit. :lol: But he attacked like hell with it for 835 turns, so he dont got a free promo in 835 turns as normal in UEM. 1300 - 465 = 835. (Turn 465 his unit is lvl 4, turn 1300 his unit is lvl 7) = 3 promos more, yeah normal. So no free promo in 835 turns but he got 7 free promos in the first 465 turns. Sure. :thumbsup: Screenshots: https://forums.civfanatics.com/posts/16399669/

Will not work in UEM. Beside all other cheating he done like reloading to get the outcome he wants and the other stuff.

He did not use Dynamic XP, but maybe he activated it for a time as a cheat. :) (It is turned off default after game install, so he must have turned it on and off as he got no free promo in the next 835 turns)

He should be honest to his self and try without cheating or changing anything in the scenario, mod and in the game rules like told on the first page.

Yeah maybe it has something to do with Dynamic XP option in BUG, so that should be disabled as it is a cheat/makes all to easy, i put that on first page into the installation instructions now. ("Dynamic XP" is off by default, as it should be)

Last edited:
Yeah maybe it has something to do with Dynamic XP option in BUG, so that should be disabled as it is a cheat/makes all to easy, i put that on first page into the installation instructions now. ("Dynamic XP" is off by default, as it should be)
Says the IDIOT LOSER who can't use the BUILT-IN OPTIONS that actually MAKE THE MOD INTO WHAT IT IS.
It absolutely looks like:
1. You never explored the ENTIRE mod in the first place, so ANY deviation from YOUR Meager Experience(tm) is gonna be called "a cheat", NO MATTER WHAT.
2. You are a SORE LOSER who wants everyone else to LOSE to your "SUPERIOR TACTICS OF NOT USING 90% OF THE MOD YOU ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING".
3. YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.
4. Thanks for the MAP, but that's the ONLY thing I see you effectively contributing on this thread - the rest being you just puffing up your overblown miscalculated EGO.
5. I'm done with you now.

Thanks. He STILL chose to ignore everything and STILL chose to call this a "cheat" - because IT HELPS OTHERS and HE IS TOO STUPID TO USE IT. I'm done dealing with him, period.

Top Bottom