C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Also reply on Edit: "Revolutions is not really recommended for C2C anymore" Revolutions work fine as far as i gamed on, if it makes problems for someone you can turn it off in worldbuilder. Gamespeed can be selected by the player at scenario start. Crime problem is on all game speeds. Let me know if Revolutions really make problems then i will turn it of for the next version as standard.

"Plus you are using a version of Revolutions which is Not the same as the Latest/Last Mod versions for Revolutions or LOR stand alone Mods" ??? How can i use a version of Revolutions that is not for the MOD? Just enabled the otion the MOD gives.

So Revolutions can be turned off but that will suck because this option makes the game alot more interesting.

Ok a few things ...

1. I like the fact that the animals more or less line up with the correct part of the globe. The only part I see out of place are like Chimps and Gorillas in Brazil. But I also see them in Africa so that seems ok.

2. Corn should not be in the old world. That goes for other New World. crops.

3. Wheat should not be in the new world and other Old World crops.

4. Horses probably should not be in North America, though there were ice age ones. However they definitely should not be in Australia.

5. Hawaii looks very weird. It could use some work. Some with Antarctica.

Ok a few things ...

2. Corn should not be in the old world. That goes for other New World. crops.

The meaning of Corn and Grain depend on the region you are in.

Definition Corn:
"the chief cereal crop of a district, especially (in England) wheat or (in Scotland) oats."

So I think the name "corn" should be replaced with a more unambiguous name, like Maize.

The meaning of Corn and Grain depend on the region you are in.

Definition Corn:
"the chief cereal crop of a district, especially (in England) wheat or (in Scotland) oats."

So I think the name "corn" should be replaced with a more unambiguous name, like Maize.
This has come up before and man it's annoying to an American ear. Corn is NOT ambiguous here... it means Maize, which is a spanish word that doesn't hardly bear meaning in US English except to say we're marketing corn to spanish people.

As a indigenous English man, I have always thought of corn to mean sweetcorn, corn on the cob etc. Wheat I consider to be a grain. Regardless of what a dictionary may say. As in wholegrain wheat.

I do however remember a survey a few years ago that asked people what CornFlakes were made of and a lot answered wheat instead of corn. The box says maize.

When you use Pit's Maps with any New version of C2C Please clear the cache folder before you start a new game. This removes the old cached data from your previously played C2C version and will help eliminate conflicts and oddities.

This is the Path to the proper cache folder to clear (delete contents) for Win 10 users: C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\My Games\Beyond the Sword\cache .

@Hydromancerx

If we want to make a very accurate map we have to simulate continental drift. ;) 50.000 BC all will look different...

"1. I like the fact that the animals more or less line up with the correct part of the globe. The only part I see out of place are like Chimps and Gorillas in Brazil. But I also see them in Africa so that seems ok."

Cant do anything about that, dancing has to...

"2. Corn should not be in the old world. That goes for other New World. crops."

I decided to make this map/scenario bit balaced so all starting civs have the base resources, we dont know where corn will be found or cultivated at a new starting world, and we really dont know where it was really from. Research tells us but maybe they are wrong. Also there maybe was or will be horses in australia.

"3. Wheat should not be in the new world and other Old World crops."
Same as above.

"4. Horses probably should not be in North America, though there were ice age ones. However they definitely should not be in Australia."
Balanced the horse resource also, at a new world there will be horses. ;) Also the map/scenario is build so that i can create later modern scenarios, so if i or anyone else will make ww2 or modern scenarios we dont need to change all resources again.

"5. Hawaii looks very weird. It could use some work. Some with Antarctica."
I agree, may use some work someday, i enlarged some islands for game balance and we can see it as bit different continental drift or the volcanos worked a bit more and produced a bit more landmass. Some useless landmasses like antarctica offmap and not on map, only the tip.

So its a worldlike map/scenario balanced, mostly accurate but not at all and fun based. Ready for all and future scenarios.

@JosEPh_II

I hope you fixed some stuff and did some work swamp fox, i will start a new game soon. ;)

Remember the Mod now starts at 200,000BC and the Future Era (last era) starts at 10,000AD. Prehistoric has 2 timeframes the 1st is 200,000BC to 50,000BC. For eternity this is only 100 turns. Then the 2nd timeframe starts and goes much longer with 710 turns, 50,000BC to 6,000BC.

Also there are now 14 Eras.

I did adjust the iGoldmodifier for eternity down from 110% to 90% giving you a bit more gold. This is shown in the Maint screen for Finances. Plus I reduced inflation by 1% as well. You should be happy! ;)

Also I think your Map looks just fine. :)

You guys still fixing stuff to make all work for a long game or still it a dream? So good to start a longer game currently or to many problem still in? Any information on how far one was able to game now?

You guys still fixing stuff to make all work for a long game or still it a dream? So good to start a longer game currently or to many problem still in? Any information on how far one was able to game now?
Memory issues depend on the system and we're finding some stuff that may account for more of this than there should be.

An overload was reported well after modern era in the national gold tally and is on the short list to address.

Released UEM V3.4:

Changes in C2C - Ultimate Earth Map V3.4 100% MOD and SVN update compatible:

Start date set to 200000 BC, needed for the C2C Mod now.

Please clear the cache folder before you start a new game. This removes the old cached data from your previously played C2C version and will help eliminate conflicts and oddities.

This is the Path to the proper cache folder to clear (delete contents) for Win 10 users: C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\My Games\Beyond the Sword\cache

-Pit2015

Hi, how is going and how is the development progressing? I want to start a new game now, everything good for a long game now? Anything that i should change before i start a new game currently with the actual scenario settings/status?

To make that clear i want to build my nation up and own carriers. :crazyeye: :) I hope to venture at least so deep into my next game so make it work. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thats exactly what i want to hear. :thumbsup: Good job keep it up, i will report bugs again if i encounter some...

Damn... AI plays better now on deity, i have to start my 4th game, unable to finish a wonder before the AI but maybe mext time. :crazyeye: Looks like the AI can keep up bette rnow and is harder. Good job so far... . MuskOx bug stills in game, the MuskOx still attacking every inferior unit but is a green animal unit. Maybe you want to fix that.

I don't think T-brd wants to to be honest. And I'm okay with that too.

MuskOx bug stills in game, the MuskOx still attacking every inferior unit but is a green animal unit. Maybe you want to fix that.
As Joe stated, this is not a bug. Just because an animal is a prey animal and doesn't eat other animals doesn't mean it's not aggressive. For that matter, Rhinos and Hippos should be more aggressive than they are I beleive.

Top Bottom