C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Not a bug. In the city you're looking at how it's also affecting upkeep and how that tallies in.

On left side at buildings screen, its -15, uncounted standard display but pedia says -10, so pedia should be set to -15. I dont think the left buildings screen in city displays the affecting upkeep, only the standard cost.

Last edited:
On left side at buildings screen, its -15, uncounted standard display but pedia says -10, so pedia should be set to -15. I dont think the left buildings screen in city displays the affecting upkeep, only the standard cost.
It differs from one city to another.

It differs from one city to another.

Nope :crazyeye::)Its the base cost, same in all citys, i mark it red for you into the screenshots look it up, -15 base pedia says -10 so courthouse should be -10 or the pedia changed to -15. (Or is this because of deity difficulty lvl? But then the pedia should adapt.)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0101.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0101.JPG
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Civ4ScreenShot0102.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0102.JPG
    973.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    919.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Civ4ScreenShot0100.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0100.JPG
    717.7 KB · Views: 83
Nope :crazyeye::)Its the base cost, same in all citys, i mark it red for you into the screenshots look it up, -15 base pedia says -10 so courthouse should be -10 or the pedia changed to -15. (Or is this because of deity difficulty lvl? But then the pedia should adapt.)
Pedia can't adapt for Handicap levels. You should know this by now Pit. Was never set up that way.

Yep its a bit of modding work for you to do. :)Dont adapts on production hammers, but maintenance cost i am unsure was displayed correctly until now i think. I dont think deity is increasing the base maintenance cost of buildings or is it?

Then its maybe the eternity gamespeed, but i am unsure that adds a + -5.

Ok i rechecked, looks like its the gamespeed setting, town watch has a difference also. But you see it better if the maintenance is higher then -10 otherwise it looks rounded up. Also it displays correctly in mouse hover over directly in the tech tree but not in the building pedia info screen, good to know. So best always to look in tech screen with mouse hover over info display.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0105.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0105.JPG
    419.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Civ4ScreenShot0104.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0104.JPG
    575.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Civ4ScreenShot0106.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0106.JPG
    337.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Is eternity still the recommended speed? That's pretty slow and I'm worried it'll make the maintenance costs too high?

Also does the map have all of the space maps too?

Last edited:
No, but the game simulates you colonizing the universe by applying huge bonuses to all your cities. For an map with actual space stuff use , Its Small World or Vertical Solar Sistem Map.

Doesn't just normal C2C add space maps though?

Is that broken with this map?

Also is eternity still the recommended speed? That's pretty slow and I'm worried it'll make the maintenance costs too high? I'd prefer to play with a faster speed. Would this wreck everything?

Last edited:

Is that broken with this map?

Also is eternity still the recommended speed? That's pretty slow and I'm worried it'll make the maintenance costs too high? I'd prefer to play with a faster speed. Would this wreck everything?
I think Marathon is recommended as its most balanced

No. No random map adds off world maps.
Marathon is about right to me right now.

By the end of the Ancient era turn times already exceed 1 minute... Ouch.
What did you expect on a Map that is the largest in the Mod and full of AI? Seriously this is a 32 bit engine single core game. And Pit has Maxed it out with this scenario.

What did you expect on a Map that is the largest in the Mod and full of AI? Seriously this is a 32 bit engine single core game. And Pit has Maxed it out with this scenario.
If you're patient, it seems like it could be worth the wait. I can definitely gell with Pit's intent here but it takes some persistence to play such a long and large game. A shame when we still have points where the mod spins out of control a bit. But then, it's amazing we're getting so far into the game as we are with games now so if we look at how far we've come here, it's pretty impressive.

1 min is pretty cool on a standard computer if you need 30 mins to finish a turn. :goodjob: You can make the single core game use all your cores and make it faster, here is how you make your game faster as i show in my stellaris map mod Ultimate-Galaxy: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874703641&tscn=1516600859

Called "Unpark-CPU-App". Then you got all power you need if the game begins to lag for you in late game.

Unpark-CPU-App download:
http://www.coderbag.com/programming-c/disable-cpu-core-parking-utility

Tutorial video:

To config it manually on WIN 10, look up this video:

1 min is pretty cool on a standard computer if you need 30 mins to finish a turn. :goodjob: You can make the single core game use all your cores and make it faster, here is how you make your game faster as i show in my stellaris map mod Ultimate-Galaxy: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874703641&tscn=1516600859

Called "Unpark-CPU-App". Then you got all power you need if the game begins to lag for you in late game.

Unpark-CPU-App download:
http://www.coderbag.com/programming-c/disable-cpu-core-parking-utility

Tutorial video:

To config it manually on WIN 10, look up this video:

Will unparking my cores really help if Civ4 only uses 1 core? The other cores won't help regardless of if they're parked or not?

Top Bottom