C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Pest (Crows) require a city size of 12.
The [ Replaces Pest (Crows) ] info is replaced by [ +1:) +1:food:" ] info (the opposite of the "Pest (Crows)" building effect) when the "Pest (Crows)" exist in the city.
This is probably caused somehow by the "Show Actual building Effect" game option code.

This one: [ Replaces Pest (Crows) ] is only shown if you don't have the building it replaces.

Pest (Crows) require a city size of 12.
The [ Replaces Pest (Crows) ] info is replaced by [ +1:) +1:food:" ] info (the opposite of the "Pest (Crows)" building effect) when the "Pest (Crows)" exist in the city.
This is probably caused somehow by the "Show Actual building Effect" game option code.

This one: [ Replaces Pest (Crows) ] is only shown if you don't have the building it replaces.
We learn something new every day :) Might be good to still show the replacement text though.

Now that you have your bonus who will be you next victim?

I have the brasils and the incan and tupi down, good source of slaves and civilians. :thumbsup: But i dont destroy them i try to keep em small. Planing currently a large scale expedition army to indonesia, 10 ships with army and settlers to get a foothold and colonies in indonesia. But the australians where destroyed giving the aborigines fullscale free expanding currentyl, they are strong already, we will try to keep them down. Expedition will arrive in 100-200 turns, hopefully soon enouth to control the aboriginies and etablish a colony for rare ressources and animals. :):thumbsup: In europe russia is raising and will be a great competitor in the next years, in afrika zulu and egyptians and mansa and carthago fighting to be the region leader. China and india comming up in asia. Arabia is strong also. There will be alot of geopolitical problems soon. :crazyeye:;) But getting hard now, my civ is overstreched and falling back in research, we need more gold. down to about 10% research now. Thousands of troops cost alot to control such a large country now. Healthcare problems and and and...

Last edited:
@Pit2015,

If you update to SVN 9925 you will notice a change in your research rate. Toffer90 made a change. Your map is based off of a Giant or Gigantic map?

Will be faster according to what was done. Set all Map sizes to have same research modifier setting of 100. Gigantic was 200. Duel was 50.

Ok, research is already to fast, AI and i getting a tech in 5-10 turns, i will maybe change that than back to 200 but first i check it. Wich variable was changed?

Ok i checked it, well makes sense to make research time on evry mapsize the same, thats ok, now i can reasaerc in 3 turns not in 6 the current tech, before it cost 8000 now 4900... hmm will take me 300-400 turns to research nor the rest of the era i think... maybe you should raise the tech cost for all map sizes by 50% or 100%. currently i will need 11 turns for a tech bit far out... may be ok but to fast research sucks, you dont need to build a unit when you can upgrade it in a few turns. On the other hand it will make the game bit faster.

Where is the variable that needed to be set back to 200?

Ok changed back for my current game:

CIV4Worldinfo.xml
iResearchPercent>200</iResearchPercent> // Was 100 changed back to 200 for slower research.

Longer game rules so, tech's should be worth alot and be not a common daily thing.

Last edited:
should raise the tech cost for all map sizes by 50%
I just suggested this in the thread where we are actually discussing this subject.

So we got faster research and slower production on gigantic map? Than, whats the point to play on gigantic map on marathon or snail? I dont like it, if i wanted faster research i would play normal speed on gigantic map. Where is this thread where you discuss it?

So we got faster research and slower production on gigantic map?
No, you get no difference in either base on mapsize now. Previously you were getting slower research on larger maps. No difference in production. And that was the problem. We are about to get this recalibrated for all map sizes, or at least that's the idea.

BUG/PROBLEM: My dogs cant enter enemy palisade. Screenie...

2. AI is now using "Breading pair - Wolf" as defense or combat unit.

Reducing the strength 7 of Breading pair - Wolf to 2 or 3 may help. 7 strength is also to high for this unit.

Added Screenie where you can see AI building wolf as defense.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0145.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0145.JPG
    811.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Civ4ScreenShot0146.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0146.JPG
    770.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
BUG/PROBLEM: My dogs cant enter enemy palisade. Screenie...
Dogs can't capture cities thus cannot enter an enemy fort.

Reducing the strength 7 of Breading pair - Wolf to 2 or 3 may help. 7 strength is also to high for this unit.
True. This is @Dancing Hoskuld. DH - if you don't mean them to be a combat unit, we shouldn't give them the power of one.

BTW, they probably aren't building them as defense but as spotters to see camouflaged units coming - but strength does still factor into that determination. TAMED wolves are good strong choices. Do we still have those?

@Pit2015 ,

Heads Up! Big new changes for you. Enjoy. :lol:

No! You find out on your own, lazy man. :p

Hey you fools, if you ruin my savegame i will arrest you in my cave in Washington D.C. :goodjob::crazyeye::goodjob: And damn damn i have girl problems again and now you want to change my stressreducing world? Ok will look into it asap. ;) Damnit when you are damned to be the betatester as best bugsmasher...

Ok updated now, savegame still turning fine but 3 problems... can i continue the savegame with these problems? 2 Error messages after recalculating and it changed my gamedate to 49813 BC? 2 Screenies...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0148.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0148.JPG
    718 KB · Views: 72
  • Civ4ScreenShot0149.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0149.JPG
    717.3 KB · Views: 40
Those 2 text errors are fixed. And guess what! Your Eternity game is Now 20,000 turns! That is why the date changed. Enjoy! :p

Endless game. :) The world will be setteled by medival age completely but thats ok, wars will come. Ok will reduce my maintenance distance cost again and will set the gigantic map research handicap back to the old way again and will try to continue my savegame then.

Top Bottom