C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

It's interesting to observe how Pit with some effortless teasing is getting Somebody to fall for it completely and go into full meltdown mode.
I can only say that it doesn't put the observers into a nice light either. But whatever.

I don't believe so. All that option does is require more experience points to gain a level. I should know. I programmed it. That's the only thing it does at all.

And if you turn off battlefield promos, you're just giving the units that would've otherwise gained a battlefield promo from a fight more XP to level with, though yes, at that point, 'More XP to Level' would matter.
Just checking if I understand it right (because many of the BUG options are ambiguous at best).
So "Battlefield Promotions" technically simply takes ANY experience and potentially converts it into a Free Promotion instead of adding it?
Note that I mean ANY experience (even 0.01), not specifically "enough to otherwise gain a Vanilla-style promotion", because THEN it'd hardly be "free".
Right? Or how ELSE?

It is what it is, not my fault the interaction between you two appear the way it does.
My point is that you sound like enjoying watching one user being troll-bullied by another. That is NOT a nice attitude to boast for a MOD(DER). Or so I'd say.

1. I'm using YOUR game options UNCHANGED (except for turning Events OFF, which is irrelevant to this topic and SUGGESTED by MODDERS). And scenarios CAN'T affect BUG Options.
2. @Pit2015 : "How to make everyone's game play experience on my scenario even MORE insufferable? Hmmm... Lemme think again, hehehe." Nuff said. You SUCK.
Nope you reloaded a lot as said: "You already cheated by reloading a lot as we can see on your screenshots, exact the same recon/scouting of the world map after your fails, so its no question if you cheated or not, you did."

And no you dont got free promos on your unit in the next 835 turns, your unit was lvl 4 with 7 free promos, then on turn 1300 it was lvl 7 with +3 promos from 3 lvl's so 835 turns no free promos, look the screenshots "lol3" and "lol4" here again.

I agree someone can cheat by reloading risky battles until he got some free promos, (Also if it is not possible in UEM nightmare+eternity in the first 400 turns as your unit will be lost and there is not enough time to get 7 free promos without reloading) so its removed now from the UEM game rules.

Let's see how you can do with the new rules and without reloading now. :)

It's interesting to observe how Pit with some effortless teasing is getting Somebody to fall for it completely and go into full meltdown mode.

I tell him only the truth. :thumbsup:Simple games quickly become boring, a real challenge makes the game interesting and challenging and not obsolete. He's slowly getting the taste. :goodjob:

Many more downloads now on UEM as more guys take the challenge, before a lot complained about the easy AI now its getting a bit harder to keep up with the AI, if they fail against the "easy" AI, yeah some will meltdown a bit. :)

I updated the game rules now on the first posting:

TAKE THE UEM CHALLENGE - HARD SCENARIO - GAME RULES:
1. Dont change anything in the scenario, game the scenario as it is preset.
2. Game on nightmare difficulty and on eternity game speed.
3. Dont reload, take the outcome you get, dont cheat, be honest to yourself and if you fail try again, or try to survive.
4. Use these BUG settings:
Turn off "Damaging terrain" in game in BUG (Green bug icon left upper in game) on a new game.
Disable "Battlefield promotions" in game in BUG (Green bug icon left upper in game) on a new game. (Off by default)
Also disable "No storms" to get storms.
(Optional) Also disable "Minimize AI turn time" so you get all combat animations.
5. Do not turn events off, random events can hit you or benefit you, so the game can change the direction randomly and its not so linear.
6. If you like report your games here.

MAKE SURE TO READ THE INSTALLATION DESCRIPTION MORE DOWN HERE (First page, first posting) TO INSTALL UEM CORRECTLY!

Attachments

• lol3.JPG
    lol3.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 29
  • lol4.jpg
    lol4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
We're most likely witnessing the birth of the first C2C tournament gauntlet league. Just a few more dozen rules, options and style issues to iron out.
The idea is great.
The rule-maker is a dumb troll.
It'd be much more productive to focus on the goals and the gameplay process rules (war, revolution, vassals, religion), not on cutting the best parts out of the mod, dammit.
I've been speaking of C2C-RFC ever since forever, but I never mentioned "not using half of the mod" as a prerequisite to actually playing it.

Hmmm, well, most games have competitive or tournament rulesets that cut out some parts of it for one reason or another. They also tend to have different leagues with different rulesets.
You (broadly speaking) could start a Hall of Fame scenario 1000 turns report, once all the little details are fixed. Civ has had game of the month since forever. It would probably be more balanced and fun on a smaller map, for obvious reasons.

My point is that I see waaay more sense (and RFC-ness) in tasks like "win the world without declaring a single war", as opposed to "win the world by spamming dumb units faster than AI".
But Pit seemingly thinks LATTER is BETTER.

Who's the biggest troll in this duel is debatable, overall it seems like Pit is defensive and you are aggressive.
Dude, you clearly need glasses, lol.
Pit literally keeps calling me a "cheater" for getting in-game results different from his, even though I outright told him I didn't change anything, and had even kept to his (stupid) game options.
But, yeah, I probably should just stop reacting to any of this, and just playing the way I want (though I might end the already ongoing game... maybe, and if it won't start lagging TOO MUCH).

We're most likely witnessing the birth of the first C2C tournament gauntlet league. Just a few more dozen rules, options and style issues to iron out.

Yeah UEM is exactly like this. :thumbsup: Its a challenge now.

Dude, you clearly need glasses, lol.
Pit literally keeps calling me a "cheater" for getting in-game results different from his, even though I outright told him I didn't change anything, and had even kept to his (stupid) game options.
But, yeah, I probably should just stop reacting to any of this, and just playing the way I want (though I might end the already ongoing game... maybe, and if it won't start lagging TOO MUCH).

Cheater is no insult, its the truth as you cheated. Count your insults, i drink mostly coffee on your postings. :coffee:

Its like i march in with my troops, and Somebody with his undisciplined prisoners claiming to be the best gamers but only with cheats. :goodjob:

So calm down and try again without cheating or ring the bell and give up. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

All Your Base Are Belong To ISRAEL!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 20
  • Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    297 KB · Views: 19
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 24
Nope. And let's see if you can find India on the map, or explain why it has that culture color around it.
Oh, and it's funny you didn't even complain about Jerusalem going from Size 5 to Size 7... in 9 turns.
Mwahahaha!

Nope. And let's see if you can find India on the map, or explain why it has that culture color around it.
Oh, and it's funny you didn't even complain about Jerusalem going from Size 5 to Size 7... in 9 turns.
Mwahahaha!

No time for cheat games, but report if any AI declares war on you and attacks or if the AI will stay passive. Ethiopia has twice more military like you and they look angry. :coffee:

Just checking if I understand it right (because many of the BUG options are ambiguous at best).
So "Battlefield Promotions" technically simply takes ANY experience and potentially converts it into a Free Promotion instead of adding it?
Note that I mean ANY experience (even 0.01), not specifically "enough to otherwise gain a Vanilla-style promotion", because THEN it'd hardly be "free".
Right? Or how ELSE?
There is a random chance on any combat for a Battlefield Promotion, but it's very unlikely for a battle that wasn't challenging. A battle that gives you 0.01 probably wouldn't, BUT the odds isn't the only thing considered in determining XP gain - chance to withdraw that was denied can make even an easy fight a longshot for an ultimate victory and how likely an ultimate victory was is the main basis of how many XP one would get. The more XP one would get, the more likely it would be to convert to a Battlefield Promotion, and Battlefield Promos don't care how high a level you already are, nor how many XP you need to go for the next level so at higher levels, a BP Promo is all the more a good result. But yes, when you get one, you get 0 XP for the fight instead.

Weren't storms completely removed?

Looks like, that sucks, was a nice feature and can block you at the mostly bad time sometimes and ships and cities can get hit and can block some sea ways sometimes. Also it makes combat a bit more problematic on land, also land movement in panama and other small parts. Damn why someone removes a optional nice feature that enriches the game? Also it was damaging units. Would be nice to reactivate it as it is optional and free to use.

Option button still in BUG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom