C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Capture the capital (since it's the oldest, though this applies to any city), SELL ALL OF ITS BUILDINGS (quite a coin there, believe me), then donate it to some weak civ from across the globe.
You get tons of gold, the defeated civ loses their best city (for some it was the only one, but not any more), the faraway loser gets a bunch of waste maintenance that will eat at them bitterly.
Rinse, repeat, benefit.
Conquer enemy city, sell it to other civ for gold, than attack this defendless city with hidden nationality units, it becomes barbarian city. Reconquer it with regular army and again sell it to the same civ. When civ run out of gold than sell it to another and repeat :devil: Yes it abusing AI stupidity.
Just wait when you find out how to exploit AI throught selling workers to them if you need some free gold ;-)
or using spies to keep enemy civ in permanent revolutions hahhahahah :devil: so many ways to exploit AI

Conquer enemy city, sell it to other civ for gold, than attack this defendless city with hidden nationality units, it becomes barbarian city. Reconquer it with regular army and again sell it to the same civ. When civ run out of gold than sell it to another and repeat :devil: Yes it abusing AI stupidity.
Just wait when you find out how to exploit AI throught selling workers to them if you need some free gold ;-)
or using spies to keep enemy civ in permanent revolutions hahhahahah :devil: so many ways to exploit AI
Those are later era "cheats".
I'm still barely in Ancient, lol.
And already bored almost to the point of dropping the game at any moment very soon, not to mention how I keep getting annoying MAFs every 100-200 turns for some reason.

In my game I am on turn 2300 and no MAF so far, playing last SVN version. All civs alive.
Keep using autosave.
That's unusual for me as well.
Probably caused by non-merged units being built excessively, especially by overseas civs that probably waste a lot of resources on useless units.
What game options do you play with currently (namely, do you use Merging)?
Not that it necessarily makes the problem MUCH lesser, but it definitely affects it.
Because there definitely aren't enough CITIES yet (maybe 5-6 per civ, and obviously not by every civ) for that to be a factor.
Whereas units could be.
Or some new bug, dunno.
But I clearly keep getting them recently over and over again.
Not exactly crucial, just annoying for the fact itself, since it's way too early in-game for it to be expected.
Like, ya know, barely Ancient Era, lol.

plot x128 y110 is an asteroid surface tile so land units cant walk on it. Also doing similar runs and conquering the middle east around turn 1000 with default/standard/challenge settings seems very doable

plot x128 y110 is an asteroid surface tile so land units cant walk on it. Also doing similar runs and conquering the middle east around turn 1000 with default/standard/challenge settings seems very doable

Ok, so its a bigger fallen asteroid now. :) I put that on the todo list.

Have you considered putting the Ottomans around where Sumeria and Akkhad used to be in central asia?
Why? Ottomans are Turkey, no? And its capital has always been in Turkey as well, I just checked Wiki for that. Makes no sense to move it to weird places.
Ottomans as broad Turkic standin, helps rebalance early development a bit eastward and keep central asia a bit more contested and dynamic

Last edited:
Have you considered putting the Ottomans around where Sumeria and Akkhad used to be in central asia?
Why? Ottomans are Turkey, no? And its capital has always been in Turkey as well, I just checked Wiki for that. Makes no sense to move it to weird places.

It seems that someone had an accident with a time machine.
Can I just use that as a general quote from here to be used at all (and almost all are) appropriate junctures from now for the rest of all time?

Okay, I'm almost done wiping out the entirely continental Old World (only one civ left, but then it MAFed, so I took a break).
Playing from scratch and on MY rules (merged units, customizable leader traits, some more stuff).
It's fun, and I don't give a quack about what some losers say,.
But why am I posting this?
Because I just found out a really FUN thing - sometimes, destroyed cites give you not Captive Civilians (though those are also good), but Ancestral Bands... with CULTURE promos!
Loool!
I wanted to "adopt" all the Continental Cultures, and Pedia said I needed 7 x Local per each, for it to become Adopted.
So I conquered the whole continental Europe (means everyone minus England), got lucky that it summed up as EXACTLY 7 x cities with Local European culture.
Then I built a Local European in Jerusalem and wanted to test whether it'll stick after I get rid of the (really burdensome) cities in Europe.
Well, the very first city I razed proved two things:
(1) Jerusalem kept the Local building, but the Adopted auto-bulding disappeared ("not meeting the requirement" anymore).
(2) Like I said above, razed cities may provide you with an Ancestral Band equipped with the city's Culture.
So I razed all the unneeded cities (did NOT get lucky with any more A.B.s, though), and started my quest for Asian/African.
Okay, to be honest, I wiped out the entire Africa (minus Ethiopia, "for culture breeding purposes") FIRST, so I went for Asia instead.
And also did some math - there aren't enough continental Asian civs to produce an Adopted Asian Culture (still even before Tribes yet, lol).
So I chose to eradicate all Asian civs (minus Japan, obviously), and see if I can get some A.B.s with Asian Culture.
And guess what - I did, THREE of them (and ONE that somehow didn't have any culture on it, but still counts as a free Settler, lol).
Right before the MAF, I finished settling all my new cities (my economy IMPLODED, of course, but I have money above 10k somehow, so I'll manage).
So my next goal is trying my luck with Ethiopia (meaning, reloading until it clicks) in order to get an African Ancestral Band as well.
Or, I could just leave it alone for a while and let it start building new cities - but it's not gonna happen any time soon, so I think I'll rather try a couple reloads for a Culture Settler instead.
If unlucky, well, I'll have to wait - it's not like my other "projects" need to be stopped while I raze cities, hehehe.
Yes, Pit, THIS is how you should play the Earth map, LOL!
(No screens for now, since I wasn't planning on posting half-baked jobs. Maybe later, when I get ALL my cities to become combined Med/Afr/Asi/Eur cultures, loool.)
EDIT:
Local African culture successfully introduced as well (in a single city, for now).
I'm now the single live civilization on the entire Old World continent.
England and Japan will have to wait until I get normal ships, because I don't want to risk losing units to sharks or build ports half a world away just to kill a single civ, lol.
And, of course, my economy is very negative now, but I still have enough money to buffer it for a while even at 100% Research, so we shall see.

Last edited:
Also what do you think about adding the "Unhappiness for extra cities" into the game for the challenge settings? Really helps to limit overexpansion in the early-to-mid game and doesn't really do too much to the AI on the harder difficulties iirc. On the same token, maybe adding in the tech catch-up settings while excluding them from player benefit could similarly keep things interesting, though idk if you're trying to go for the occasional new meets old world moments of huge tech disparity. You'd need to turn off tech trading for that though, which I prefer anyways

edit: vv yeah its only meant to add a bit of additional infrastructure and/or value to global/continental happiness buffs, its not a hard break by any means

Last edited:
tiles x116y48 x117y48 are tropical ocean instead of tropical sea tiles

also honestly I'd axe the coastal routes that let you connect new/old world outside of the Bering strait (and make that way more prohibitive/difficult?). Having a global trade empire in mid ancient feels off, at least make me have seafaring first. Somewhat related, wondering if it'd be worth preseeding a couple barb cities to represent some folks and/or help sculpt initial settlement patterns a bit. Main thought was a few seeded barbs around the bering straight to help block trade/contact there for awhile longer.

Last edited:
tiles x116y48 x117y48 are tropical ocean instead of tropical sea tiles

also honestly I'd axe the coastal routes that let you connect new/old world outside of the Bering strait (and make that way more prohibitive/difficult?). Having a global trade empire in mid ancient feels off, at least make me have seafaring first. Somewhat related, wondering if it'd be worth preseeding a couple barb cities to represent some folks and/or help sculpt initial settlement patterns a bit. Main thought was a few seeded barbs around the bering straight to help block trade/contact there for awhile longer.
Pit spouts about "cheaters", yet made his map into an early New World discovery that only a human player will EVER take advantage of. Speak about double standards, lol.

Top Bottom