C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Hey!
Sorry if I'm missing something somewhere, but I am trying to run V5.6, which always returns that the worldbuilder file could not be read. To play the map I downgraded to V5.5 and it worked, however, the main problem is that the game always gives me a bad allocation error whenever I open worldbuilder or advance turns, which doesn't seem normal. This is only on Turn 1, so I didn't expect complications early game.
I'm also running V43 of C2C.
I understand this game has a hard limit of 4GBS, however, I didn't expect the limit to be reached so quickly.
Also, my PC Specs are high-end for 2017-2020 games, so I'm confused.

Hey!
Sorry if I'm missing something somewhere, but I am trying to run V5.6, which always returns that the worldbuilder file could not be read. To play the map I downgraded to V5.5 and it worked, however, the main problem is that the game always gives me a bad allocation error whenever I open worldbuilder or advance turns, which doesn't seem normal. This is only on Turn 1, so I didn't expect complications early game.
I'm also running V43 of C2C.
I understand this game has a hard limit of 4GBS, however, I didn't expect the limit to be reached so quickly.
Also, my PC Specs are high-end for 2017-2020 games, so I'm confused.

Hi, if you want to use UEM 5.6 you need to use the latest C2C svn version. Best install C2C svn.

5 seconds every 4 turns for TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TURNS (on Eternity).
Dude, do your math.
20,000 turns for Eternity. 16,000 turns for Eon. 12,000 turns for Snail. Personally I would play this Scenario on Marathon 8,000 turns. Which for a period of time was the Length of Eternity. Original Eternity was ~12K turns. You will Never Ever play 20,000 turns. We did have 1 player that actually played 12,000 turns. He was an Extreme Rarity! Wish I could recall his username. Believe it started with a T.... Long time ago in a C2C far far away....

Hey!

I'm having an issue with starting the map. I am currently using the V5.6 version of UEM (with the latitude and resolution submods included) and I have placed the map in the proper location (Documents\My Games\beyond the sword\Saves\WorldBuilder); however, every time I attempt to start the scenario, I am greeted by the prompts attached. I am using the unsupported original release of BtS on Steam.

I obviously have incorrectly placed some files. This map looks very impressive and I am looking forward to playing it. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Map Error.png
    Map Error.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • Map Error 2.png
    Map Error 2.png
    959 KB · Views: 33
Hey!

I'm having an issue with starting the map. I am currently using the V5.6 version of UEM (with the latitude and resolution submods included) and I have placed the map in the proper location (Documents\My Games\beyond the sword\Saves\WorldBuilder); however, every time I attempt to start the scenario, I am greeted by the prompts attached. I am using the unsupported original release of BtS on Steam.

I obviously have incorrectly placed some files. This map looks very impressive and I am looking forward to playing it. Thanks for your help!

You have to use the latest C2C svn version to use UEM 5.6, install C2C svn to have always the latest C2C version. If you use a old C2C version the 5.6 may not load.

You have to use the latest C2C svn version to use UEM 5.6, install C2C svn to have always the latest C2C version. If you use a old C2C version the 5.6 may not load.
I used the TortoiseSVN to update C2C, the prompts in-game are still showing up 🙁

Try to delete all old stuff first. Make a clean new install with svn.
When you mean to delete all old stuff, I believe you're saying to clean my cache? If so, I've tried to use this pathway (C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\My Games\Beyond the Sword\cache), but I do not seem to have AppData folder.

When you mean to delete all old stuff, I believe you're saying to clean my cache? If so, I've tried to use this pathway (C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\My Games\Beyond the Sword\cache), but I do not seem to have AppData folder.
No, it means delete all the old mod files and reinstall, though I'm not sure you can legit install to local/my games/beyond the sword - it must be program files x63/firaxis/civilization iv/beyond the sword/mods to install the original Caveman2Cosmos download and then the files for this scenario within there.

No, it means delete all the old mod files and reinstall, though I'm not sure you can legit install to local/my games/beyond the sword - it must be program files x63/firaxis/civilization iv/beyond the sword/mods to install the original Caveman2Cosmos download and then the files for this scenario within there.
I've deleted my old C2C files and replaced them. I also performed the SVN checkout and applied the latest latitude mod. Still no luck.

I've deleted my old C2C files and replaced them. I also performed the SVN checkout and applied the latest latitude mod. Still no luck.
Delete all, then reinstall all:

C2C svn mod files go here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos

Make sure to select Beta - Original release in steam for Civ 4 Beyond the Sword.

UEM Map file goes here:

C:\Users\"YOURNAME"\Documents\My Games\beyond the sword\Saves\WorldBuilder

Follow the installation instruction correctly on first page here.

Start the mod correctly, advanced -> mod C2C -> then select play scenario. Also told on first posting here.

Last edited:
I put all my maps into the Private (or is it Public now?) Maps folder in the Caveman2Cosmos mod folder itself, then open them from within the game with no problem.

Well, map need to be updated to support latest svn patch. There is no custom civ-s and i think may be more problems.

This is a very personal nitpick, but after my last game as Rome, I'd add a river to Rome's starting position. Possibly also move Germany's starting position - make it coastal and further east; and Spain's - coastal city north or east. This makes europe's starting points both more historically accurate and more balanced.

There is autodefeat when start this map. I even can't start it from world builder. Hope author will fix this.

@Toffer90 Is the latest svn update savegame breaking?

I will update the map asap. @Maltazard Latest UEM version already has most of these changes, Berlin is no costal city and Toledo also not.

@Toffer90 Where is the scenario/map file changelog now? What did you change that autodefeat is occuring on scenario start now?

Top Bottom