C3C PBEM : "Cauca" - MesoAmerica scenario-based PBEM (level : medium - advanced)

I got the savefile this morning and imediately sent it to Korab (i can see he played it around 4pm). I just want to say i'm growing increasingly excited about playing this game. I like it very much, even tho i never played it (the scenario) before.

I'm going to need a lot of roads to all the resources. Better get the pump going really soon, or else im screwed for workers and settlers. I think i will take my time to micromanage like mad, i will probably do lots of calculations on city placement. But first i need to play the single player scenario and know how important certain things are! This scenario seems to be fairly short (ie, not 540 turns!). And its much harder to visualise city placement when terraings give different resources than standard (i get this in all scenarios but i dont play many, i love classic games).

I think i'm in a great position and i cant wait to start conquering you guys (or at least the AI)!

GPS to Salte
junsui I am very pleased you feel that way. but we will see who conquors who

If my settler can survive for another turn i will found another town next turn.
GPS

GPS to Salte.
I have been working 10 hours a day and then had to do some school when I got home so I have been booked

GPS on 22nd November.

I made one heck of a detailed plan. It should make me rich if i pay attention lol

Come on Korab, you there?

Top Bottom