1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

C3C PBEM - "Napoleonic Wars"

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by Pinman, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Quarky

Quarky Prince

Also, while I think this should be left to rest now, something to add:

Russia said:

"Im not obligated to help Austria if they attack you. "

Which was not the same as saying that you wouldn't defend Austria, and Russia's statement was exactly what we agreed. An aggressive act by either Austria or Russia wouldn't automatically drag the other partner into a war..

So I don't see what was broken there.

But, lets just get on with it ;)

2. adyyc

adyyc Roman

1) I have not signed agreement with France sorry...

2) You did broke your word first... you said:
    "You should be aware however, that if you attack Austria up until January 1802 I will be forced to declare war. "
    YOU TOLD THAT!!! We are in 1804

3) Never SIGNED any alliance with France ... i did not accepted their terms... What i signed was an alliance with you both...

4) I never intended to attack Russia... only Austria...

Lets now talk about actions:

1) Russia declared war on Ottomans when they had a non-aggression pact active

2) Russia declared war on Ottomans when we had signed an alliance SIGNED

3) Russia recall non-agression pact while was active

4) Austria ally Russia against OE after they also agree to an alliance against France.

You just try to defend yourself after the true face of you is revealed :lol:

He said after:
    "You should be aware however, that if you attack Austria up until January 1802 I will be forced to declare war. "

Here is the broken signed PACT :lol:

Are you both trying to distort the reality :lol:

I never broke a signed pact btw...

3. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

I have no further wish to argue with you and I have already answered your accusations.

Lets continue the game and stop flamming the thread about each others untrustworthiness.

Pinman

4. adyyc

adyyc Roman

Where is the save now?

5. againsttheflow

againsttheflow unpolitically uncorrect

Just out of curiosity, are you guys playing w/ the small patch available for this conquest. It made it just that much better imho.

Also, I'v never played a PBEM. How do you guys make agreements/consult each other?

6. LouLong

LouLong In love with Rei Ayanami

7. adyyc

adyyc Roman

Where is the save?
    Pinman did you got it?

8. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

The Russian Report

The Ottoman Front

Russia has occupied the Ottoman cities of Chinsau and Sulina.

At the same time,extensive fortifications are being errected at Odessa to prevent the Ottomans from advancing into Russia.

1X Sekhan killed at Sulina

The Prussian Front

Russia has gone into full retreat from Prussia and has returned all cities via trade. Should anybody attack those cities it should be considered a declaration of war on Prussia.

GPS to LouLong.

Pinman

9. adyyc

adyyc Roman

You just did a dirty thing. Snaked me on the back while you already signed an alliance with me. I had no troops there except a conscript.

Ottoman Empire request a diplomatic blokade from all nations against Russia.

All players should know that Pinman is not a man of trust.

10. Quarky

Quarky Prince

The Austrian Royal Family dines on a hearty meal of Russian Caviar and Vienese chocolates, as they toast their allies. :beer:

11. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

For G-ds Sake adyyc

YOU BLACKMAILED ONE OF MY ALLIES! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT?!?!:lol:

Ok lets establish something this was sent by adyyc to myself and Quarky:

12. adyyc

adyyc Roman

I had not signed any agreement with AUSTRIA. The situation with Austria was never clear.
    He could have enough troops to defend against me. He also could investigate my city via embassy as we were at peace. They also had troops at Sibiu and Zagreb... mines were empty

You should have let me a turn after you break the alliance...The dirty thing is: WE HAD AN ALLIANCE and a NON-Agression pact SIGNED. With Austria not at that moment...
    I counter proposed the looked alliance and you accepted. You wanted the destruction of France and Britain and i told you my needs. You accepted them. If you do not like it you could reject them. I also sent you 300 money and ROP... hope you did not accepted the trade and then declared war...
    BUT YOU DECIDED TO DO A DIRTY THING attacking me when we were at alliance immediately after signed it like a snake. Seems you were prepared with troops there also... at least one Cossak is needed to take Sulina.

Here is the response from you to my proposal:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!
    I DID NOT BLACKMAILED YOU OR AUSTRIA... I WOULD ATTACK AUSTRIA THAT TURN as it was in my plan. I just gave you a chance of alliance.

After what you did and as i know you have admin password hope you are not spying me :lol:

13. Quarky

Quarky Prince

Really? What about this then:

Hello,

This message is a response for Russia and Austria alliance proposal.

I'm about to sign alliance with France as they promised territory. I already massed troops at Austria border.I have a regiment of about 12 Sipahis ready to take Zagreb in this turn, also i have mixed regiments near Sibiu. But i'm open to discuss an alliance with Russia and Austria. Whatever alliance i will join it will be definitive until their scope will be accomplished.
    You already treated me with insolence by changing the rules of my treaty while it was active. I will risk and trust you word this time. I always respect my word, but i may not respect respect broken word.

To sign this alliance i want the following:
    - Odessa, Sevastopol, Kriyvyy Rih from Russia (they are more productive in my hands). So sell all cultural improvements and transfer them to me after this treaty is signed.
    - Sibiu From Austria (close to my Forbidden Palace)
    - Rome, Florence, Milan, Turin, Marseilles, Mountauban, Bordeux from France
    - all Spain, including British cities.
    - all Scotland
    - all cities that should be mine will be returned as soon as possible to my hands if they are in one of Austria or Russia hands. I will do the same with your cities. Of course they would be returned if they are secured.
    - we can take cities in any strategic order
    - TRUE military help against France (not against Prussia!!!) from both Austria and Russia. France should be the first on the list. Russia can take Prussia without Austria help i think.
    - permanent ROP and we will use this only after we ask permission where we can move to avoid nasty situations.
    - respect for Ottomans in this alliance... we should not forget that ottomans are the 2nd powerful nation in this region after Russia. Watch the statistics and power screen. I had a nice economic growth and i have builded a nice military.
    - fighting to the death to reach the objective. So no alliance break until both France, Prussia, Spain and Britain are eliminated.
    - i want an attack at Milan from Austrians synchronized with one at Rome made by me. Also another one in North.
    in case we sign alliance i will offer full support against France and almost all my army will be sent to Italy. i will keep just troops for happiness or i will even empty the cities. You should do the same.

I will send this message to Austria too. Also respond it as soon as possible as i will not play this turn until an agreement will be signed.

Jesus, if that is not a threat, I don't know what is.. :rolleyes:

14. Blaze Injun

Blaze Injun Night Radio KYSE

Hey,

Look who is talking.

Dude you should be the last to make a statement
    like that.

And Pinman we know who will be invited to play &
    who will NOT.

Blaze Injun

15. adyyc

adyyc Roman

I request the replay of RUSSIA turn... I did respected my agreements... so no point. Russia taking 2 cities from me same time they signed a alliance seems like a cheat.
    I never had an agreement with Austria. Promised them peace if they give help against France... but they did not touch a single France unit. I also did not gurantee that for long terms... told in the near future.
    Russia signed a alliance... that the difference Quarky. Is not the same thing... i could try to attack you as you attacked only Prussia.

@Blaze: Is not your business here.

16. adyyc

adyyc Roman

Conversations with Austria:
    One of it:
    Another one after... at turn 15:
    So we are at turn 28... this means 13 turns... you did not even touch France units... they did... i was the only one who attacked France... could i fight alone?

See post #128 at: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=230528&page=7

17. LouLong

LouLong In love with Rei Ayanami

18. adyyc

adyyc Roman

Never it's too late ;)
    In my real life i'm an ambitious person.
    I try to be a correct person and i always keep my dignity.

19. Quarky

Quarky Prince

Right, so I asked you if you were with France+allies or us, and you replied us. Talk about making a rod for your own back :lol:

I also said, that we were attacking in conjunction with Russia. Perhaps my geography is not as good as yours, but I am pretty sure that Russia needs to get through Prussia first (France's ally believe it or not) if they are going to make a land attack in France. So we were doing exactly what I said, performing a combined attack to create a front for Russia and Austria with France. At the same time, we were relieving pressure from on Amsterdam (because, yes, we do like to help our allies).

Or do you think we should have just ignored Prussia? Austria dives straight into France and Russia magically teleports their troops to the gates of Paris, and screw Britain? Right? As long as every single player does exactly what you want, when you want right?

Give it up Addyc. Your posting of PM's is only incriminating you more.

20. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

This game has gotten very personal and this really ought to stop now.

I understand that you are upset adyyc but please lets keep it to private messages.

This is a game about war and shifting alliances so there is no reason to restrict those private messages to myself and Austria.

Just PLEASE lets take this out of the thread.

Pinman