C3C STEPH MOD - modified by Orion66 meets C3C standards! DOWNLOAD HERE!!!!!

Orion66

Master of Orion
Welcome!

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!! VERSION BETA 0.5v

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/conquestssteph-ORION66.zip

The rest you must download from steph thread! (beta 4 and ALL units)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57440

More changes will be done after playing and testing my version.

!!!!!!!!!WARNING: You MUST copy from CIV3PTW\EXTRAS folder ALL units from folders: Medival Japan AND World War II into Steph Units Folder!!!!! Overwise the game will crash during playing
ALSO!!!!!! You MUST copy from C3C UNITS Folder to Steph Units Folder: FLAK and MOBILE SAM units!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you had any problems with instaling my C3C version of STEPH mod - email me at moo@go2.pl

I have a great news for all of fans of Steph MOD.
Currently I have been working on C3C version of this great MOD. I have managed to convert editor file from PTW version to C3C version!!!
Everything seems to run OK!

I have already changed MANY aspects of the game, units. I will not make any TXT file with listed changes so here are the most singifance ones:

1. Becouse of units cost in population and AI stupidy (read AI cities are very small) I have issued a new rule here. Olny workers and Settlers have a population cost factor. I know that the basic Steph idea was great but unfortunatelly AI can't manage its cities properly. They are to small!

2. Cost of Bombers have been tripled and cost of Interceptors have been doubled. Planes that have good bombard/attack factor have been also increased.

3. Cost of all artillery units have been doubled.

4. MANY units have been modified in the A/D factor. Becouse of many misunderstandings when earlier units had better A/D than units from future. Please see those "strange" statistics in: Firearms and Chivalary - this is OLNY an example.

5. I also dislike the bombardment facor if the unit has no capability of bombarding (I mean zone of control). I will leave ZOC olny with: ARTILERIES, SHIPS, TANKS - so olny heavy units. And maybe with some other - I must consider this.

6. ALL land units (again becouse of AI stupidy) - with hidden nationality factor - this factor will be removed. These units will have olny "invisible" factor!

7. AND MANYYY MORE!

REMEMBER - Hunters have ability to enslave units into workers. Privaters enslaves into privaters......

Ships have AA capability!! Also Mobile SAM and AA FLAK units ADDED!!
ARTILLERY UNITS and Bombers and some Naval units now after bombardment leave craters!!!

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE EMAIL ME ON MOO@GO2.PL EVERYONE WHO HAS ANY IDEAS HOW STEPH MOD SHULD LOOK LIKE. AM WAITING FOR ANY SUGESTIONS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Flak cannon isn't free to share. It's from C3C.

It is OLNY for people who have C3C!!!!
I can trash it but then many people would have problem with installing this mod. So where is the sense?

If you want you can download OLNY mod.biq file
the rest is up to you. You will have to manage by yourself.
The question is WHY?

SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM THE FIRST POST (COMPLETE with missing graphics)

Attachments

• steph.zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 279
Civ Fanatics won't tolerate sharing the Flak cannon. It is content from C3C and can be used without buying the expansion itself. End of story. If the mod is only for people with C3C, why do you require people to download a unit they already have?

You said people had to copy all units from PTW (japan, wwII) into another directory, why can't you just tell them to do the same for the FLAK? I urge you to cancel that download link, CivFanatics can't tolerate that.
You could also just use this sort of things:
''.../Extras/Japan/Siege Crossbow'' in the PediaIcons.txt, so people don't have to copy it, much easier.

As you wish - the download is cancelled.

A will upload this what should be uploded....later

OK boys!

It is done!

I am sorry, I didn't think that I did something wrong. :(

ANYWAY ! - The mod is done - well it is NOT A FINAL version BUT it should be playable!

ENJOY!

I will await for your reaction, suggestions.......:D

I Had the some troubles with stephs mod having c3c. The pedia file in ptw is slightly different from c3c. Im going to take a pedia template of the c3c conquests then copy and paste stephs pedia and match it to the newer format because I want all the features of c3c as well. THe INI automatically looks back to ptw for sounds or actions it cant find in c3c units folder there. and if you told the ini for dinasaurs or whatever to go to the extras (or wherever it is )directory it will pick it up there. Could save drive space if that is an issue. Anyways I thought Id thow in my 2 cents

Top Bottom