Can´t play Civ IV anymore

I recommend downloading theFFH2 Fall Further Plus mods.

Still great fun. :)

Yeah if ppl who haven't played Fall From Heaven II are completely missing out. And those who have played FFH2 should check out Orbis, Fall Further, FF Plus... they will keep you occupied until ciV comes out. The civs are each unique to have awesome replay value.

yeah but do you play civ 2 anymore?

As it happens, I started a game the other day.

It had been a while - this was the first time I installed it on my current desktop PC which is 8 months old - but every now and then I do go back and have a game of Civ II despite how much I've loved and played Civ IV.

i think many (like myself) that are not computer experts think mods are a bit too complicated with all the custom installation procedures and possible compatibility issues. It would have been easier if most of the mods would have been merged into a giant fan-made expansion packs instead of hundreds of mods sprawling over tens of pages in the mod-section.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Civ Rev. I purchased that for my son's Xbox and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it, although I don't play it that much as I'm not a big fan of consoles. I then bought it for the iPhone and really enjoyed it. There's a lot to be said for simplification. It's sill a fairly "deep" game though. I was shocked how much I liked it actually.

Top Bottom