[UNIT] Can rotate the tank turret?

sangjun

Chieftain
When attacked from the back of the tank, and When aircraft were attacked,

Can rotate the Tanks (all units with turrets) turret?

I mean this with the best of intentions. You seriously need to look at how the game animations work your self and stop asking obvious questions. Go read some tutorials, open up the game files and look at the stuff and than come back after a week or two of study.

I mean this with the best of intentions. You seriously need to look at how the game animations work your self and stop asking obvious questions. Go read some tutorials, open up the game files and look at the stuff and than come back after a week or two of study.

I'm sorry to ask so many questions

After confirming this we will try modding.

This is the last one.

Is it possible?

You literally just need to open the folder of any unit in the game, look at what animation files are there and that's your answer. The game can only ever trigger one of those animations. Therefore either there is an animation file in there for what you want already or it can't be done.

You literally just need to open the folder of any unit in the game, look at what animation files are there and that's your answer. The game can only ever trigger one of those animations. Therefore either there is an animation file in there for what you want already or it can't be done.

Is it theoretically possible? Is it impossible? Upon hearing this answer, I'll work on it right away. I don't start the impossible task.

I am not going to hold your hand. Go to the tutorials section of this site. Read everything. Try everything. That should occupy you for a year or two and once that is over and done come back if you still have any questions.

That's how I got into modding CIV4. Took me a solid 10 or so years to get to where I am now cranking out units. But it's the only way.

I am not going to hold your hand. Go to the tutorials section of this site. Read everything. Try everything. That should occupy you for a year or two and once that is over and done come back if you still have any questions.

That's how I got into modding CIV4. Took me a solid 10 or so years to get to where I am now cranking out units. But it's the only way.

I've already been answered by someone else.

Is it possible! =)

Top Bottom