1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Caps Lock 0.9.5

Starting plot improvements

1. BWS

BWS Big Bradd Wolfe

OK, I am impressed. Even though the low-level routines are still buggy, the high-level starting plot strategy seems good enough to avoid triggering them in the vast majority of cases. I will keep an eye on things, and I did update Caps Lock, but it might end up being unnecessary now.

2. BWS

BWS Big Bradd Wolfe

[to_xp]Gekko likes this.
  3. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly Chieftain

TBH it's not as horribly game breaking as the last patch. As long as the majority of map seeds produce balanced-ish civ spawns, I'm happy :)

Anyway, cos they implemented R&F as a ruleset I'm having to update each of my maps to add support (config) for R&F.

4. Buni0ns

Buni0ns Chieftain

It might not be horribly game breaking but its still pretty bad, fairly often. Often enough that I'd caution a second look around for waves of complaints one the new shininess of the xpac wears off. The spawns are still super close often.

5. arch.mbadawy

arch.mbadawy Chieftain

Update for compatibility with the February 2018 update.????
    A new patch???

6. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

patch and expansion pack