Cargo capacity for nuke subs and stealth subs

Red Ant

Chieftain
Hi,

Is there a reason why nuke subs and stealth subs do not have any cargo capacity for great people / agents? Earlier submarine types have it, so I think nuke subs should have that ability, too. I mean the USN uses 688 class attack subs to put SEAL teams on hostile shores and stuff like that, right? :)

Hi,

Is there a reason why nuke subs and stealth subs do not have any cargo capacity for great people / agents? Earlier submarine types have it, so I think nuke subs should have that ability, too. I mean the USN uses 688 class attack subs to put SEAL teams on hostile shores and stuff like that, right? :)

I don't know but it's always been that way; doesn't it work like that in vanilla civ too? I wanted to change it some time ago, but it was not on the priority list. I was thinking about making Fusion subs able to carry missiles and agents. It doesn't make much sense to me doing it with nuclear subs/attack subs since you can use both of them in the same era.

45°38'N-13°47'E;12764650 said:
I don't know but it's always been that way; doesn't it work like that in vanilla civ too? I wanted to change it some time ago, but it was not on the priority list.

Maybe. I haven't played vanilla for so long, I don't really remember.

Anyway, come to think of it, ANY type of ship should have the capacity to carry at least a spy. I mean what does it take to accomodate one person? There should always be enough spare room left to take on an additional person. And it wouldn't mess up gameplay either, would it?

Top Bottom