• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

i am trying to figure out where i missed taking all the anarchy from religions and i cant find them all, where did i miss them??

I have

CIV4CivicInfos - done got them all
GlobalDefines - done got them all

now where??? i keep still getting anarchy when i change religions,, why?and where else?
What is the specific name of the files you need to modify to achieve this?

Can dev-s add option for "training", so units get exp exchange of turns? For now in middle+ game better to train new units, than keep old ones, because most of old units will have a lot less exp than new ones.

Nah, "your firefighting plant (sp.?) was burned in a fire", loool.
Or better yet, "your fire abatis was burned in a fire".
Neither actually happened, but I guess it COULD... right?
Ehh no. Not in space. Nothing can burn in a vacuum

Is there a way to dodge the bug with the AI player's endless turn?
I've replayed different autosaves before, but it doesn't work.

Attachments

• RI_Save_Slot_01.CivBeyondSwordSave
    6.8 MB · Views: 6
Is there a way to dodge the bug with the AI player's endless turn?
I've replayed different autosaves before, but it doesn't work.
Passed the save for you, a unit was in a corrupt state, but the root cause for it happening is still there, it might be fixed in the next SVN revision.

Wait with playing further on this save until the next SVN rev is out, aprox. 30 mins from now.

Attachments

• RI_Save_Slot_01.7z
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Passed the save for you, a unit was in a corrupt state, but the root cause for it happening is still there, it might be fixed in the next SVN revision.

Wait with playing further on this save until the next SVN rev is out, aprox. 30 mins from now.
oh thanks for the quick response

oh thanks for the quick response
Revision 11627 will fix the root cause of the data corruption that happened in your save. Don't play on the save I gave you before you get 11627 as I didn't include the clunky code that retroactively fix the corruption, only the fix to the root cause of the corruption.

Revision 11627 will fix the root cause of the data corruption that happened in your save. Don't play on the save I gave you before you get 11627 as I didn't include the clunky code that retroactively fix the corruption, only the fix to the root cause of the corruption.
OMG it really works, 30 turns have passed without problems, FNX a lot

Playing with the Latest SVN!!! Can't wait until The Official Version 44, Barbarian Cities and Units in Space and Multimaps. I will Definitely start a brand New Game when Version 44 is Complete but until then I will try to Research all of the Technologies and Colonize as much of the Universe as I can!!! This is the best Civilization Mod Ever and Civ 7 probably won't be out until X-mas and will cost at Least $60-75 bucks!!! Best wishes to the Entire C2C Modding Team!!! Does Anyone have the Original Sid Meier's Civilization 1?? Started This Game Feb 2 Groundhog Day and I have an Idea for The Mayo Clinic and Walter Reed Hospital as World Wonders and Find Bigfoot, The Loch Ness Monster The Sacred Holy Mountain and The Florida Everglades and Voyageurs National Park on the Minnesota and Canada Boundary Line and the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit World Wonders especially if your Civilization includes cities in New Zealand. New Zealand might be the most Beautiful Country on Earth!!! If you place Barbarians in Space I might quit playing as the American Presidents and play as Genghis Khan or Ghandi or Frederick the Great or Hindenburg of the Germans or Napoleon!!! I will continue to update my Game file as I continue with this Mastery Game!!! Everyone is welcome to give suggestions to make my Game progress better, My Friends!!!

Attachments

• OskGH April 30, AD-2344.CivBeyondSwordSave
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just wanted to give you guys a shoutout for the long overhaul process with the Wiki. It loads almost instantly now. No lag. I know this took a lot of time over the years with all the information in it - and of course this old engine. Keep up the amazing work!

Top Bottom