CCTP Working Version Progress

I had that happen once too, and I usually play on prince, I went to save and instead of seeing prince it was on chieftain. I thought I had just forgotten to check when creating the game and somehow messed it up. My next game I kicked the difficulty up another notch to whatever is one higher than prince and it worked.

I disabled all mods and then started a game with on cctp enabled and I have the same issue. I select Prince but once game starts difficulty level says chieftain.

Disabling mods doesnt avoid compatibility problems.
Try to clean your cache and moduser data, this should fix your problem

I have the same issue with tech tree not being scrollabel. I cleared cache, and moduser data. started new game on prince. same issue, game reverts to prince. I started a new game on king as suggested above (ty), and it actually stayed on king difficulty in game.

Great thank you for the relpy,

so let's play civ5 again with this mod i'm sure i will enjoy a lot

Just a question about the mod i remember on CTTP 2 when you reach the future your colons (ingeniors) can build a 3rd upgrade for road named quantic tube.
It was great to use that for very large map on CTTP 2.
this feature is planned for this mod?

Hi Gilgamesch, very interesting and promising MOD!!!

I performed all steps you adviced earlier - removed previous version, cleared cache and ModUserData folder, as well as replaced the 2 folders adviced.

But AI plays as prince regardless difficulty chosen. I opted emperor(6) difficulty level and noticed that rivals do not develop, building 2-3 cities without improving resources. And seems that they are not researching at all - they do not build wonders and create new modern units.

One more Idea for CCTP. Could you please add new unit - Building Materials Train, which can be used to speed up construction of buildings and wonders. For example BMT of 40 production should cost 45 production.
Interesting if it can be tradable as well as other units. Also gifting units to other civs would be reasonable to help friendly civ in their wars without taking part in the conflicts.

awww that's bad i want to load my savegame but it's return directly on the desktop....
no message so i can't give any more informations than what i have done :
i simply change graphics quality from normal to high then restart the game and finaly load my savegame...

my configuration is :
civ 5 with the two expansions.
mods installed UI enhanced rankings (v12), Various Mod Components (v41) and Community Call To Power v 4.03 (v1) i have activated alls of these mods and played 4 hours nearly yesterday without trouble.

any idea? sorry i have no logs for more informations...

MJ

more informations i found
ok i found a way at first i simply start the game and direct load my savegame it's seem the game doesn't configuring the mods.
when i start the game click on mods then next and finaly choose on solo menu load it's load the game.
now the trouble is about rendering after 5 mins the game crash and you must use alt-delete for see the text saying : DX ERROR RENDERING DRIVER .
hmmmm... i re install new graphics cards pilot then i see if it's happen again

still in progress

Hi Gilgamesch, very interesting and promising MOD!!!

I performed all steps you adviced earlier - removed previous version, cleared cache and ModUserData folder, as well as replaced the 2 folders adviced.

But AI plays as prince regardless difficulty chosen. I opted emperor(6) difficulty level and noticed that rivals do not develop, building 2-3 cities without improving resources. And seems that they are not researching at all - they do not build wonders and create new modern units.

One more Idea for CCTP. Could you please add new unit - Building Materials Train, which can be used to speed up construction of buildings and wonders. For example BMT of 40 production should cost 45 production.
Interesting if it can be tradable as well as other units. Also gifting units to other civs would be reasonable to help friendly civ in their wars without taking part in the conflicts.

We welcomes you [party]:band::rotfl:[party]:rockon:
the forum....

For the difficulty issues, iam not sure why it happens.

For your idead about the productions saving units.
Time ago i used this kind of unit, but the ai is bad in using this kind of abilities.
At least on some levels.
Also with BNW mechanics and the ability of giving production via caravans to a city, seems this idea redundant.
Its not that i didnt like it, its more that its hard to tell the ai how to use this kind of stuff.
For example, in my current game the ai builds the pantoon brigde, in all relevant areas and is using it.
So maybe there is hope for a ai that get used of there code....

Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
For the difficulty issues, iam not sure why it happens
I played the MOD 4.02 on King difficulty and such issue did not happen. Rivals were developing according to the difficulty level. But when I stepped to Industrial era the game crashed.

I will try to reach the era on the current version and return.

This version is very cool with enhanced barbarian activity opted - barbarians quantity and aggressiveness is very high (at emperor level I tried).
In other had when you demolish all nearby camps, they did not appear again indeed.

The current progresses so far...:sheep:

Manpower

*Manpower (MP) overworked, the wonder phasing is now;
Start in Ancient:
(=Manpower needed per :hammer:Wonder=) [/B][/I]2MP, 5MP, 9MP, 14MP, 20MP,30MP,45MP, 65MP.

(=Manpower needed per :ninja:Units=) F.E. Ancient Era
Worker, Inquisitor, Missionary, Great Hero, Admiral,Workboat,etc cost 1MP to be build.
The more the eras go, the more units will cost MP.
There is a balance system, to keep the current units in each era not to expensiv.

(=:egypt:Buildings provides Manpower=)F.E.Ancient Era
Granary,Palace,Silo, Hut, Tribal Hut, Market, Barracks etc...

(=Some :king:Policies also provides Manpower=)
F.E. 1 MP for each city you own.

(=Some Great People Improvements provides Manpower=)
F.E. Manufactory,Citadel etc

(=Manpower is tradeable=)
Befriendet Citystates will grand you there MP, you can also trade MP with the Ais to get more realisms in the game.

(=Manpower can be transformed=)
The main reason of MP is and was the limiting of Wonder Spammings.
With the new additional functions, it will become a more relevant resource for the early/midgame.

(=Manpower is... your thoughts=)

Bugfixing

City disappairing bug solved

Some Text bugs solved

A cleaned CCTP Version, makes easier for the community to handle it;)

Reworked Religionsystem, now all beliefs should do what the pedia says

AI Flavors/Strategy overworked

Reworked Religionsystem, now all beliefs should do what the pedia says

Policies overworked, mislinks removed and general overworked.

Spybug, i hope its gone, didnt encountered it so far.

Problems reported by the community, i hope the most will be done when i release the final version of 4.03.

Hello,

well i broke the game with the new graphical drivers.... now the game crash with default settings of the graphics visual and the error said : DX ERROR DRIVER REMOVED ..... yes of course it was removed due to updating to a new (and better on the way... sigh) version of the graphicals driver of geforce..... badly i must wait a few a new update of the graphics driver (i hope beta relaease fix that) i can't return to my old version of drivers for now i will use less details probably it's fix this very old bug we have already with the v3.
well, for now i'm interessed and i think about Call to power 2 original stuff imported already or in progress for be imported to Civ 5 CCTP mod.

AT least this is not the right thread for ask about adding stuff for the next release or modifying informations.

So i ask where can i ask a technical question about "how to do that and those for adding from original CTP to CCTP" of course i will ask with a more readable question, of course.
on wich thread must i need to post my technical question?

thanks in advance

MJ

Gilga, you are evil teaser... Saying so "sweet" stuff and all... and not giving it to us xD

Yeah iam a bad boy:scan:

but more serious iam the last hours bughunting.

When iam finishish you all will be the first players...

Yeah iam a bad boy:scan:

but more serious iam the last hours bughunting.

When iam finishish you all will be the first players...

I can't wait, lol, Call to Power is the only reason I still play CiV. Very big fan of your work :).

Biggest complaint would be the AI doesn't seem to be producing very much science or culture. This makes it way to easy to leap ahead and dominate the AI at any difficulty.

Hmmm... you're announced top 1 bug(sorry, culture? as i remember ai have no issues here... thought research techs->culture buildings->more culture is a cure will be) on last few months :) Welcome.
PS - Gilga, include reverse engineering please in next bugfix please(i dunno, may be it'll be fine as a mod, but... last time(thought you gave wrong one) it was named... differently. May be it already integrated or changed for cctp...), or say me to download a mod with the same name :) Thanks again.

Well during my last play I had about twice the amount of cultural policies as the top ai, also far more techs were researched by me over the AI even though they had about the same amount of science production. Gold and faith per turn seem to be more balanced balanced. This last run was done at king difficulty, with 12 AI's.

Yes I do see your point about the AI not having the techs to produce the cultural buildings. Hopefully all will be fixed soon :)

Hopefully all will be fixed soon :)
Some time ago someone said(read this as a song(translated from rus by memory after some adaptation)):
There are 30 bugs in my code,
There are 30 bugs in my code,
I found one and fixed it!
Now there are 60 bugs in my code,
There are 60 bugs in my code...

Top Bottom