• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CFC Fantasy Basketball

Still not open.

I can accept one more player (for a total of 12) for our league!

I'd actually prefer Yahoo! since I've got six other leagues of various games there.

I contacted sandbox about it. We'll see what they say :)

And sandbox is better than yahoo :p

In that case, it will be Yahoo, I'll set it up this week.

We will have to do a one day live draft, I'm thinking the afternoon on a saturday, that way everybody should be availiable for a live draft.

Sundays are OUT, as are weekdays, I work, I can't do a draft while working, and Sunday is football day.

I've go no problems with a Saturday draft, just need some notice so I can distract the wife long enough.

When they open it, I plan on a 1300 EST if I can, so it won't wipe out anybody from Europe by being to late.

I'll try to accomdate everyone as best i can guys. ;)

Are we talking this Saturday or a future Saturday?

By the way, I saw Yahoo has been taking teams/leagues sign-ups for a couple of days now...

I haven't set the day yet, I wanted some feedback first.

Fair enough. I've just got a full one coming up and was going to clear a hole if needed. Not trying to push.

OK guys, the ONLY saturday I can get for our league is this one. the 12th

The draft time they gave is 5:40 EDT (I asked for earlier, they said no)

The League ID # 34739

League Name: CFC

Password: CFC

Just go to Yahoo fantasy sports, and follow the instructions, and good luck!

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

The Texas Bricklayers have registered and are ready for action.

I should be able to make the time for the draft, but if not, it looks like you can have an auto-draft list, so that might be able to work for everyone.

Gonzo's Fanatics(I know, how original :D) are registered and kicking! I'll be there for the draft almost 100% sure.

Saturday, October 12 at 11:40 pm CEST

I registered, and although I can't probably make it to the drafting because of a birthday party of one of my best friends after that basketball game I told about, I'll just let the computer pick. It says I can put in which players I'd like most...so

Just about 24 hours before the draft and only six teams are registered... Come on guys, we need to fill this up.

Top Bottom