• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CFC Fantasy Basketball

Since football was washed out by sandbox, let's try basketball!

Anybody interested in a fantasy league?

I'm thinking 8-10 players, and draft your own team, if your interested, post here!

Count me in. Sounds fun :)

I don't follow basketball QUITE as closely as baseball but I should still be able to offer up some competition :D

I don't follow it that closely either, but am interested in playing.

It will be an interesting year, especially with a few moves in the East, trying to keep up with the Lake(r) Show.

OK, that's four (Venom, owner of the Durham losers is also in).

Four more and we are set!

Just got another confirmed from a diff site, so three slots remain!

Don't look at me. I used to do fantasy basketball back when the Bulls were good and I took a higher interest in the rest of the league. Now, we just get together, watch the Bulls lose, and get drunk ;)

No worries Ming, I'll just content myself with beating you at football the same way I destroyed your baseball team. :p

:yeah:

Alright, Corny is in!

Two more slots and we are set! :)

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
No worries Ming, I'll just content myself with beating you at football the same way I destroyed your baseball team. :p

:yeah:

Figures... second to the last game of the season, and now it looks like I will win a game against you ;)

And as far as football goes, last time I checked, your team sucked ;)

AoA, I'm not a regular, but I'd like to get in if I can.

I do check my leagues often (several football and baseball leagues through Yahoo!).

Your in Stat Kat, when I get the last spot filled, I'll send all the info.

Ming, my team is now 2-1 in football, and I saw the BB score in the poly league, I may end up losing that league.

Eeuhm, I think I'm in, although it's very, very hard to follow NBA over here...all I can do is check CNN text...:( So we draft 5 players, plus subs?

Yes, and your in willem, everybody, check your PMs the next few days, all the details will be there, and good luck!

Sandbox still isn't open for basketball, I'll be checking it dailey, we will begin as soon as they let us! :D

till they allow us to open, yes, you can still join. ;)

Anybody that wants to play is welcome here! :goodjob:

Top Bottom