CFC vs Strategamer game

In
  • DaveShack
  • BCLG100 (but was that a maybe yes, or a maybe no? ;) )
  • Sweetacshon
  • azzaman333
  • Robi D
  • Vind2 (was that a signup, or just a question ;) )
  • Theoden
  • RegentMan

Made comments but didn't commit here
  • DaveMcW
  • Theoden (signed up on Strategamer site)

Lurking (typically no warlords)
  • peter grimes
  • dutchfire
  • lost_civantares

Now I'll go check over on Strategamer and see who signed up over there but not here.

Edit: checked other site, we have 6 definite and two that I interpreted as maybe yes.

We have someone (IglooDude) looking into hosting the game. Looks like we have an 8v8 unless someone from Strategamer wants to change allegiance and even it up to a 9v9.

BCLG, please confirm if your maybe was a yes or no. :)

Any thoughts on picking civs so they even out? We don't want one side totally powerful while the other side is not. Perhaps each team should put together their civ list in priority order from 1-18, then have one side pick, the other gets 2, the other gets 2, etc. We can flip a virtual coin for 1st pick.

Assuming that's how we go, I suggest we get started on ranking the civs. If we want a separate forum, say the word and I'll put out a feeler.

Any suggestions of someone we can press into service to bring it up to 9 true fanatics?

[not quite an advertisement]
Also, if I may suggest a little duel action to get into MP playing shape, you can find said action in my sig.
[/not quite an advertisement]

We have someone (IglooDude) looking into hosting the game. Looks like we have an 8v8 unless someone from Strategamer wants to change allegiance and even it up to a 9v9.
Hopefully you'll be able to find just one extra player yourselves. But if not, I guess it's possible that someone on our team might want to play badly enough that they'll support the opposition. :D

DaveShack said:
Any thoughts on picking civs so they even out? We don't want one side totally powerful while the other side is not. Perhaps each team should put together their civ list in priority order from 1-18, then have one side pick, the other gets 2, the other gets 2, etc. We can flip a virtual coin for 1st pick.

Assuming that's how we go, I suggest we get started on ranking the civs. If we want a separate forum, say the word and I'll put out a feeler.
If you read my original post clearly, I suggested that each side gets to pick its 9 different leaders regardless of the other team's 9 leaders. In other words, duplicate leaders are allowed on the different teams, and in fact it's technically possible that there could be the same 9 leaders on each team (that's perfectly permissible). What is not permissible is for one team to pick duplicate leaders within its 9 - eg one team picking two Mansa Musa's, or three Qin Shi Huangs, is not allowed. ;)

[not quite an advertisement]
Also, if I may suggest a little duel action to get into MP playing shape, you can find said action in my sig.
[/not quite an advertisement]
Heh, that was sneaky... I'm not complaining though. :mischief:

Incidentally, what do you reckon about how our own Emp vs Dave duel is going? Are you a little worried yet by my military presence? ;) :p

Will we be in a premanant alliance from the begining?

Hmmm, so research times will be fairly short then:D

Also gives me an idea, which i wont share until we have a spoiler thread up free of visitors from the other team;)

Has this game started?
Are there any spoilerthreads?

Top Bottom