cfkane's LH gallery

Question to Jack Ryan:
Could it be done, that the parts, where you've added the new face, are smoothed, so that you can't see the borders so clear?

Are you talking about the hairline? Yeah, it's pretty jarring right now. Though it might be a bit before I start releasing second versions of my leaderheads. It is on the agenda though.

i think, it could maybe be Hercule Poirot, would fit to the scenario.

Not a bad guess, but Poirot was never the leader of a country. This guy is definitely a head of state.

As for the one based on the Colonization LH, think mythology.

Are you talking about the hairline? Yeah, it's pretty jarring right now. Though it might be a bit before I start releasing second versions of my leaderheads. It is on the agenda though.

No, didn't mean the hairline, i mean this line:

Not a bad guess, but Poirot was never the leader of a country. This guy is definitely a head of state.

As for the one based on the Colonization LH, think mythology.

:hmm: difficult.

Attachments

• ryansmallportraitov6.jpg
    ryansmallportraitov6.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,540
My next two leaderheads are now available for download.

Huitzilopochtli, Aztec god of the sun and war

Rufus T. Firefly, Dictator of Freedonia in the movie Duck Soup

Link in the first post.

And I'll see what I can do about Jack Ryan's forehead shelf :)

Both are nice :goodjob:.
Rufus will maybe come in my mod, i'll have to see, how he looks ingame :).

And I'll see what I can do about Jack Ryan's forehead shelf :)

:)

Huitzilopochtli looks awesome! But the only bad thing I'd say about it is the background:lol: And the Rufus is pretty good too. I like the cigarette :p

What about the background?
It fits good to an aztec.

I like them both. If any kind of pleasure is exhibited, report to me and it will be prohibited. I'll put my foot down; so shall it be! This is the land of the free!

Hail, hail Freedonia: land of the free and brave!

What about the background?
It fits good to an aztec.

well, maybe u like the background, but In my opinion, it looks to realistic like realife, so it would look better if it was blurred or something, so that its kinda like half-realistic like the leaderhead. That's all I'm saying. You can have your opinion, and I can have mine.

Your Rufus T. Firefly LH reminds me on this man:

If you remove the cigar, change the glases a bit and shorten the hair your LH would be a perfect Imre Nagy. I could add him to my mod as modern leader, but he is somewhat disputed in Hungary: although he died for the revolution of 1956 he propably worked for the soviet secret service during the time he lived there. Therefor it is unclear whether he was a honest polician and revolutionist.

If I would start a poll at the magyar mods thread and at the hungarian forum with positive result, would you make those changes to the LH? Don't mind for the background, I could do that by my own.

EDIT: The eye-brows could be a bit thiner as well...

I couldn't not agree to what Ekmek says, that beard is really nice! :p You're getting better and better at making these, soon you'll be better than Ekmek at making leaders :lol: Keep up the good work :goodjob:

Top Bottom