Champions of Mystara - Preview Thread

Hmm. Yeah, preview pic disappeared now for me, too!

Odd.

Well, here's another try... (Please let me know if this one appears for you)

Attachments

• MysButtonPrev.jpg
    MysButtonPrev.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 96
Thank you, good sir! :)

Thank you, and... Of course! Everything I create is always freely welcome for everyone to have, use, abuse, manipulate, re-post, etc., however they wish. The only reason I haven't done so yet with these is that I had a slight issue where possibly the alpha pcx is mis-aligned because when the buttons are appearing over desert, there is some slight glitches that appear. It doesn't appear to be solely a problem with my buttons though, as my original Conquest buttons are appearing the same way. I wanted to try to fix this problem when I got time though, before posting these buttons for public availability. :shifty:

:bump:

[party]:band:[party]:beer:

After all these years, I think I'm finally done!!!

I mean, I think the base game, as good as it'll get without me devoting my entire life to it, is done! I can't believe it.

Now,
Here comes the testing. You still won't see the mod for a few months. In the meantime, I will be testing it for bugs and errors, and working on the presentation information and graphics.

Just so happy to say though, that after all these years I think my mod reached an acceptable level that I'm happy with releasing!

This is great! I can't wait to play it.

Thanks, guys!

"T-mun" ... thought it was you! I didn't realize the acronym at first.

Top Bottom