Championship Manager

Originally posted by col
Sounds like this game is broken. If one particular tactic always wins, whats the point in playing any more?

Yep, there would be no point. That's why this tactic should be avoided. It more or less does win everytime, as it exploits the AI's game engine.

This one is of the current season (league). I beat Deportivo 6-0 this same season in the CL. I never scored more than 9 goals in an official game.

Attachments

• 9-0.jpg
    9-0.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 177
Does anyone else find that when you win by a huge score, in the next game you are lucky if you score a goal?

I used Diablo for a litte while but it stopped being funny winning every match, the only place Diablo dosent own is Italy for some reason.

Originally posted by Dell19
Does anyone else find that when you win by a huge score, in the next game you are lucky if you score a goal?

I know, my Man City team trashed Ajax 5-0 in Amsterdam, then i go home and lose 2-0 to Bolton
:eek:

Try using the diablo tactic with a team that has been losing for most of the season, then you will find that it doesn't work too well either. Or perhaps its because I was playing in division 3.

Leicester 2 - 4 Norwich! :D (4 points from 4 games in the premiership...)

Norwich now have 7 points from 8 games after winning 0-3 away to Man City who were in 7th so now we just need to win at home. Cordoba are top of the Spanish league after 6 games (not using the diablo tactic at all this season).

Originally posted by Shabbaman
Nice, a new CM thread. I'll look up some screenies of my five consecutive CL wins.

pff...I can do that too :p

I once played a final against PSV :D Guess who won? :D

4.0.8 wasn't that after the fifth patch? I didn't notice that man bugs unless you are refering to some other screenshot...

Neither did I but now I have 03/04 so I am playing that instead now...

Top Bottom