1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Chariot in the Sky

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by xghost, Apr 19, 2003.

1. xghost

xghost Chieftain

Hey, I was just wondering, 'Has anybody made a flying chariot unit? '. Then the wondering turned into thinking 'Wouldn't it be fun to play with a flying chariot unit? '. I think it would be kind of cool. So, has anybody made one, and if not, is anybody planning to do so in the near future?

2. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

cant you just make the chariot an air unit? Or do you mean a chariot with wings?

3. xghost

xghost Chieftain

Yes, I can make the chariot an air unit, but what I meant to say was I would like a chariot either being pulled by winged horses, griffins, or prehaps just a chariot with wings would suffice. :D

4. Kinboat

Kinboat Conan the Librarian

Well if someone wanted to they could replace the chariot's horse with the wild griffon unit I made.