Cheats!!

useless

Social Justice Rogue
ANYBODY NEED CHEATS WELL HERES ONE: WHEN SAVING YOUR GAME CHANGE THE NAME TO MULTI AND YOU WILL SEE ALL OF THE MAP!

IF U HAVE ANY MORE CHEATS TELL!:king:

Moderator Action: Okay. Chieftess asked you to stop posting in all caps. I warned you about posting in all caps. Maybe a 3-day vacation from posting will let you know we're serious about it! --Padma
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Only if you dont have 1.29, and you are still running CivIII. Cheating is dumb. Besides, turns take forever when you can see the entire map.

Is there a way to see less and perhaps make the turns quicker. I think I may have over done things with my current map

In the preferences, you can turn off "show our manual moves" "show our automated moves", etc.

Things do seem to go quicker if you don't automate workers at all. And one thing you can do to speed up things when the AI is moving units is to hold down the shift key.

Originally posted by superslug
one thing you can do to speed up things when the AI is moving units is to hold down the shift key.

I havent tried this, could be real handy. What exactly does it do?????

As long as you hold the key down, the game temporarily considers the units to be shown but not animated, I think. Whatever it does in the programming, they move a lot faster. I don't do it during enemy movements, but when I have allies just moving across my territory or their stupid workers are right outside my border, it comes in handy.

I usually keep the shift key down almost all the time a unit moves, both during my own turn and during enemy turns. What it does is to move all units at a much higher speed than normal. I.e., if it normally takes 5 seconds to display the movement of a unit from A to B, then it takes 1 second with shift held down.

thanks for the tip!

cheating is pointless...where's the fun?
I never cheat :)

The only time cheating is fun is when you've given up on a game, like in Civ 2. I'd just plop gobs of Barbarian units in enemy territory, give them warships (which the computer didn't know how to use for barbarians). Or I'd creat my own units and conquer the capital of a large rival and watch their empire split.

Top Bottom