Chinese Succession Game.

Works fine with me...
Okay, we will wait...

*Looks at his nuclear clock, and wants to commit suicide*

Hey guys,

I'm trying to play the game. I downloaded the turn, unzipped it and put it in the save game folder. When I go to load it, I get a list of errors, and the game won't launch. Is there a patch I need or something else I need to download. I'm trying here.

Bob

I re-zipped the file and I'll repost it here. See if this is better blang13.

EDIT: Attachment deleted to save server space!

This is better be good, since I have my nuclear terminal, prepared to destroy all the world (now that's SUICIDE!)!

Well? I can't wait all day! One more day, while I will wait, okay?

Or else!
:nuke: :suicide: :nuke:

Has anyone downloaded the file to see if it works now?

Do we have a 72 hour rule in this game?

Sorry for the delay guys. Here is the file. Blow by blow account to follow. Guess I didn't realize I needed the 1.16f patch.

I rise over the body of great donsig to take my place at the thrown of the Chinese. The New Despot on the block...

All dates BC:

2270: Our Chariot dispatches 2 attacking Barbarian warriors and is promoted to elite status.

2230: Nothing

2190: Worker at Beijing begins a new mine

2150: Our new Chariot is built and is sent down the Yellow River to explore. New Settlers being recruited

2110: Shanhai founded down the coast from Beijing. Recruitment begins for civil defense of this new outpost

2070: Continued exploration. Limitations of Chariots over mountains hurts exploration as Mountain range is found.

2030: Work begun on Beijing-Shanghai road.

1990: Nada

1950: Dispersed Barbarian encampment and collected loot.

1910: Horseback riding discovered. Piles of new Manure in city make citizens of Beijing restless. Elvis brought in as moderator. Scientist set out to find a way to standardize our language in an "alphabet."

1870: New Settlers raised in Beijing. Uprising ends. Work begun on Spearman for civil defense. Settlers sent out to found city near horses to the NW.

1830: Zippo

1790: Warrior built in Shanghai. Sent to explore down the coast.

1750: Again, nada

1725: Time seems to be moving more slowly. The moon blamed. Beijing raises Spearman, work begun on Horseman for more effient exploration. Villiage found in mountains, but Chariot can't enter due to rough terrain. Berlin - Shanghai highway completed. There is much rejoicing.

1700: Another Barbarian encampment disperses. More loot taken. Tartars teach our warrior Ceremonial Burial. Foul odor in our nation immediatley dissipates.

1675: yawn

1650: Indian warrior spotted to our West by our Chariot.

1625: More silks brought to Beijing. People spending more time in bed.

1600: This sickness in me grows. Horseman built in Beijing. Sent of to the SW to explore. Temple construction begins. Spices found along the cost by our warrior. Lots of nice new city sights as well. My body will be cryogenicaly frozen until I can be cured of this illness. Tata.

Notes: The settler in the NW was being chased by a barbarian. I brought the chariot back for protection. A city can be founded when the two unite. Indians have yet to make contact. Lots of nice city sites down the coast.

Yep, and he better hurry it up, or else... [punch] [punch] [punch] [punch] [punch]

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALEE:

:ninja:

now that's only a joke here...

Oh Mr. Fayadi!

Hello! Fayadi!

Well?!:confused:

Okay, I will play tommorow.

The game isn't loading with me either...

I rezipped it and uploaded it again.

Bob

I will play tommorow, and send The Reign of Das II and the file here tommorow.

It's been quite awhile and nothings happened so I played some turns...

1550 BC: Canton founded on a hill near the horses in the north.

1450 BC: Nanking founded on the coast.

1000 BC: Xinjian founded on the coast and Tsingtao in the interior.

Swapped a tech with Ghandi and bought one from Alex. Also found the Persians. Our two chariots and lone horsemen unit continued to explore and fight barbarians. We lost one warrior to barbs.

EDIT: Attachment deleted to save server space!

Top Bottom