1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Chronicles of Mankind

Discussion in 'Modmods, add-ons and scenarios' started by Zeta Nexus, Feb 28, 2019.

1. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

How about change Civic into New default civic and it's own category. Primitive -> Shamanism(alt name Dominus from Latin) which support City states civic bit -> then true civic Monarch? I think it's realistic enough even oldest ancient monarch Pharaoh started with divine Shaman.
    -> New Civic representation which researched in tech currency/ and give bonus on gold little bonus on hammer and 1 happiness -> Direct(People choose political matter directly) researched in Guild tech/ little bonus and more upkeep but a lot of stability. -> president research in democracy tech/ give a lot of good thing ans less upkeep -> Digital researched in computer tech/ Better, Better Civic -> Civic Global a future tech must be after some space tech -> Cvic Star system Unity in a trans human era tech /when mars become colony.

Overall.

New Civic Category. Dominance.
    1. Primitive.
    2. Shaman.
    2-1.Monarch.
    3. Representation.
    3-1. Direct.
    4. President.
    5. Digital.
    6. Global unity.
    6-1. inter-planets(star system.)

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

I tried your savegame but couldn't find the problem yet. I'm not even sure that it is because of any of my modifications: I didn't edit revolutions at all, so it may be a rare bug from AND2.

The other "no interface" bug is probably a personal setting issue.

3. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

Internal Revolution Error solved when I changed Map skin setting. but I got purple screen error then. Revolution error somehow tied with basic graphical error. My New error is all tile forced set with BTS Default tile and there are purple broken texture on it. Can I ask How to solve to it. It solved revolution error but now almost unplayable purple tile or screen error.Please modder help me.

Civ4ScreenShot1790.JPG

P.S How about my suggestion? gathering finance supporter like me and make a modding team AND or COM for New engine? I want gla dy be supporter.

4. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

That's a very strange error. You can change terraim settings via the launcher. If that doesn't work you can try reinstalling the mod.
    I'm not a programmer. I have neither time nor the skills for such a big project. I think no Civ4 modder has.

5. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

I reinstalled mod several times. But, not a single time works. How can I solve it?

6. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

I am 99% sure that something is broken on your end but have no idea what.

7. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

BTW What are your settings? Your OS? Steam version of Civ4 or CD?

8. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

I'm Windows 10. I'm using GOG version of Game. although I got CDs.

9. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

Windows 10 Pro.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1700Eight-Coree Processor 3.00 GHZ
    RAM 24.0 GB
    64-bit operating System, X64based Processor.

When I install mod basic setting forced to Sparth. If I keep that map setting internal Revolution error happens but when I choose different map textures everything are purple. I searched Purple screen are resulted from not texture loading error.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  10. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

Where did you instal the mod? MyGames or Programs?

11. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

upload_2019-6-10_1-37-26.png

Does Install location is it in GOG Games very wrong? Should I use old CDs install or D Drive install?
    Or Should I need to buy steam one too?

12. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

I have CD version and installed the mod to my Civ4/BtS/mods folder, not MyGames/mods.
    I tried googling a bit to see if others had issues with gog civ4 (I know steam version has some) but found nothing yet.
    Are you running the game as Administrator?

13. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

a long day before, In my goggling time, I only knew run beyond sword as Administrator but failed. but After long time then, I take your advice and did from Civilization, Warlord, Beyond The sword and launcher made force to run Admin. Program and map purple error suddenly gone. Also it seems internal revolution error gone too.

P.S I use two languages in my computer. I install Asian language pack. Although, I don't need translate and play as English.

I will play test game. anyway Thanks for your great help. :) I love you.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  14. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

I'm glad it was solved.
    I also hope to come out with a new patch soon (a few weaks).
    Please, keep sending feedback. Thx!

KAW0 likes this.
  15. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

Hello, Zeta Nexus I have Off topic and a Bug report.

* Bug, there is tons of Metetor striking earth repot but Terran didn't change not a single bit unlike oringal AND. How can fix this?

* It's Off Topic. I'm selling Lego and Oxford Blocks in E-bay. And, start making and selling custom Mini-Figure Project. It's like change skin of units in Civ 4. It's about reprinting new picture on existed Lego Figure Piece. If you have little vectoring of other drawing skill-it don't need be good and common level of creative is fine-, Can I ask to draw body picture for Lego Figure? It's not just request because I will split profit from custom Mini-Figure Project. so you will get profit.
    Or, do you know anyone interested like drawing or making picture?

Here is example.

Original.
    IMG_0892.JPG

reprinted Piece.
    IMG_0893.JPG

Thanks for reading this.

16. KAW0

KAW0 Chieftain

This will fix purple terrain and no UI aftern map generation. Still mod randomly crashing to desktop.
    EDIT: Also city construction panel not showing up. Game switches me automatically to the city menu.

Attached Files:

KardienLupus likes this.
  17. fulgrim66

fulgrim66 Chieftain

Thank you pal

KAW0 likes this.
  18. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

Thanks you! Really appreciated!

KAW0 likes this.
  19. KardienLupus

KardienLupus Chieftain

I'll soon upload Early Game fix and upgrade-for max joy and play- suggestion but before that can I ask Modder? Is there any way to optimize or make fast to passing turn. A lot of people supper this problem even they get better and good computer.

KAW0 likes this.
  20. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

The modder working on this project before me already did everything that they could. So I think this is all.