1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Circuit Board Tech Icon

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Anarki, May 11, 2005.

1. Anarki

Anarki Chieftain

Well, I thought it was about time I contributed something to Civfanatics again so I quickly made this Circuit Board Tech Icon. Feedback please. :)

Download Large (updated by aaglo)
    Download Small
    Preview

2. aaglo

aaglo Furioso!

Okay :)
    1. It looks good :thumbsup:
    2. It should be in 8-bit format (indexed 256 colours - actually 254 colours with 2 last indexes are for transparencies), now it's in 24-bit format (16.7 million colours): like this here!
    3. Also you need a 32x32-size image

3. Anarki

Anarki Chieftain

OK, I changed the original with your updated one and gave you some credit. :D Urm... How exactly do you change the Image to only display 254 colours?

4. aaglo

aaglo Furioso!

I suppose you mean "display 254-colours"?
    Well, the same way you make the image in any number of colours from 2 to 256. Many image editing programs (for example infarview) can do this (something like "decrease colour depth"-option)

5. Anarki

Anarki Chieftain

OK, I made a small one and change the colour thing to 256. It should all work now. :)