• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Citizen Group: The Knights of the Round Table

Aye, m'Lord. If we still can't carve a wheel from solid wood or find those darn horses running through our land, what's to make us think we know enough to be chivalrous. Let's have another round of ale instead! :beer:

Cyc, my good man, you are wise beyod your years. Cheers!!

Ale ? :confused: What is Ale ?

I know those pretty little purple berries called "Grapes" produce some of the finest wines, but I haven't heard of the wine-type "Ale" yet.

I know: it's GR-ale. The thing we are looking for; Our Quest.

But then, what's with the "another round" ?? Have we completed our Quest already ?

[party] [dance] :band: :bday: [dance] [party]

im sorry sir rik. i dont think we have completed our quest:( :cry:

but still, tell us, what is this ale?:confused:

Being that there is grain grown in our great despotic land, I can assure you that a Minister of Brewage (Spot available...) could perhaps mix some barley and hops to give us a fine brew....

m'Lord, it is I, Sir Lancelot, the Brave. As you well know, I am now the Mayor of Montpellier and owner of Fanatican Winery. We make the finest wine in the region and have the facilities to expand into the area of a Brewery. With transport of the needed ingrediants to Montpellier, we can meet the requirements of establishing the Fanatican Brewery as part of our compound.

I hereby request the title of Brewmiester. As Minister of Brewage :), I shall make the finest beers in all the land. :thumbsup:

And ye shall be appointed!

m'Lord! Good news! Your Brewmiester Sir Lancelot, the Brave, Minister of Brewage is pleased to announce the first celebration party at the Cyclone Brewery. Today we celebrate the official naming of Provincial borders by DaveShack, our IA Minister. All Knights of the Round Table, especially you, m'Lord are invited to stop by Montpellier and pound a few brewskies with us. Free BEER! :beer:

Sweet!! Er, I mean, Good show, man. Good show. Then it's settled. Our first quest will be to journey to Montpellier and drink. (Prove to us you've been there by posting.)

Just a special note here to mark the successful completion of DGIV's King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Tables' first quest.

Duly sanctioned by the King himself, the quest entailed journeying to the Cyclone Brewery in Montpellier and drinking with the best of them, or besting with the drink of them, something to that effect...

All went well, the drink was plenty, the food was great, the music was dance-able, but the women were... elsewhere.. oh well, maybe next time. ;)

Thanks to all.

" but the women were... elsewhere.. "

lol. having recieved word of this quest a little too late, i was unable to attend, but i will join my brothers in arms for the next portion of the quest.

heads of to the brewery in Montpellier to drink away his sorrow of missing the first official quest of the Knighthood.

Fear not, Roddy, for this is an on going quest. Think of it as a pilgrimage that every knight of our table shall under go!

*stumbles out of the brewery, having drowned his sorrow of missing the first part of the quest*

"You...hic....mean i can st...hic...still quest the do?
Well then, for my knonor as a hight back.... hic .....into the chrewery i barge!!!"

Well young sir, first ye need to prove ye strengthe in yon battle! (Points to direction of latest conflict)

Bring out yer dead!...Bring out yer dead!.....

;) Quote from the movie.... :p :lol:

Bring out yer dead!...

Egypt? Now there's a sobering thought. Not much beer in Egypt I fear. Speaking of which, do you think we'll see the French Foreign Legion while we're there? Their Cavalry might consist of Arabian Horses....Hmmm, maybe I could write a book about this epic adventure, I mean quest :blush: I could call it "One Thousand and One Arabian Knights". eh, maybe not.

Top Bottom