City Range Up X

City Range Up X 1.0

alex29mc

Chieftain
alex29mc submitted a new resource:

Time X All In One - Add X2 X5 X10 times longer Research,Civics and GreatPerson turns rate of all "GAMESPEED" options.

INTRODUCTION:

This mod add X times longer Research,Civics and GreatPerson turns rate of all "GAMESPEED" options.
It is not a gamespeed option and it not modify vanilla gamespeed.

IT IS A ALL IN ONE MOD of my Other mods:
FOR RESEARCH : https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/research-time-x.25552/
FOR CIVIC MOD : https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civic-time-x.25553/
FOR GREATPERSON MOD :...

Read more about this resource...

Is this broken after the last patch? .... I cant for the life of me, get this to work.

a small mistake in modinfo with filename.
Sorry for wait, No Internet many day.
Sorry for inconveniant, I have put a wrong File.
"_" Missed on modinfo main file. Repaired.
Have good time and Thanks you for BugInfo.

I really dont know how to use this mod, instructions unclear, installation is fine! can someone help?

It looks like this mod no longer works with the latest patch- no mod description either.

use 8 ages of pace, better mod, you can easily modify the code to your needs, everything is commented!

It is just me or this mod isn't working anylonger? I downloaded this a few hours ago and I can't make it work. I only placed the X5 file into my mod's folder (since it says to not install the three of them) and nothings happens either. I have activated the mod, nothing happen. I have deactivated the mod, nothing happen. I deactivated all my other mods and only let the X5 activated to check if it was another mod overwriting the X5's one and nothing happen. I tried to start games in various speeds and the speeds was the vanilla ones. I even deleted the X5 and replaced it with the X10 mod instead to see if the error was only in the X5 and the same thing happens with X10, doesn't work. Anyone experiencing the same? Anyone that experienced this and knows how to fix?

There is a small error in the modinfo file, the location of the data file is wrong, just add "_" to correct it! <File>Data/TimeX10_AllInOne_GamePlayData.xml</File>

Even better use 8 ages of pace mod, you can change by Era by any percent you want

There is a small error in the modinfo file, the location of the data file is wrong, just add "_" to correct it! <File>Data/TimeX10_AllInOne_GamePlayData.xml</File>

Even better use 8 ages of pace mod, you can change by Era by any percent you want

Thanks MoneCIV, I have downloaded like 20 minutes ago the 8 ages of pace and I'm messing already with the percents of each era... hahaha. Thanks. By the way, do you know if there's a mod that helps to reduce the city states or remove them at all?

***I verified the error you told me in the files from this mod, but apparently the author already corrected it and uploaded a corrected version to download. So mine is correct, without that error and stills doesn't works. But I will keep then with 8 ages of pace.

Thank you very much for the addition!
Only it would be still very important to add a version 3x and 4x. Many would have supported it.

alex29mc
Hello!
Update, please, your mod, the new patch there is a change.
Thank you so much!

December Patch
Increased research costs of Technologies and Civics progressively
From the Industrial era (about +5%) to the Information era (about +20%).

Top Bottom