City Range Up X

City Range Up X 1.0

alex29mc
Hello!
Update, please, your mod, the new patch there is a change.
Thank you so much!

December Patch
Increased research costs of Technologies and Civics progressively
From the Industrial era (about +5%) to the Information era (about +20%).

Hello, sure, i just saw the patch and changelog.
Go to work.
THanks clack

Love this mod, essential to make the game more fun. It would be great to include it and make it compatible with some of the other modpacks that add more variety and balance to the game also.

Thanks!

Love this mod, essential to make the game more fun. It would be great to include it and make it compatible with some of the other modpacks that add more variety and balance to the game also.

Thanks!

Thanks Klazart. Mod better with the other mod who make bigger map.
Mod compatible with all other mod who not change Tech / Civic / GreatPerson Files ( and section in there files i think)

I want mod who make IA built more city ( I thinks this depend about game difficulty )
Failing which i'm working on another mod who change city distance up 3 to 4 or 5....

alex29mc
Hello!
Update, please, your mod, the new patch there is a change.
Thank you so much!

December Patch
Increased research costs of Technologies and Civics progressively
From the Industrial era (about +5%) to the Information era (about +20%).

Done !

Unfortunatly nope, because this mod modify Cost directly on the Tech and Civic file.
I true just in Tech.file for Technologies sub-line cost update , no for <TechnologyPrereqs>, like Civics File.
But i think just one file can be used. If you try the two mod, just one wil be set.
Even if i try "basecost*10" instead of 10000 (timeX10) for 1000 (base cost) i think no Work. for
Sorry.
I haven't try immersive eras mod, maybe immersive eras mod TimeX version.
I will contact author subsequently.

The 4x contains 2 civic 40x. Maybe guild and another with same cost. Making them 190 turn to research....

Does it work under Linux version of Civ VI? If yes, then where to put the files?

Does it work under Linux version of Civ VI? If yes, then where to put the files?
Hum, i don't know... i don't play on Linux.
Normaly this mod would work fine on every OS.
I think you just have to find the correct folder to put this mod, like if you were on Apple OS, You have the same game.
Maybe Local "user on windows" and maybe "bin" or "share" or "apps" . It would be on the same Game folder config like windows.

It is just me or this mod isn't working anylonger? I downloaded this a few hours ago and I can't make it work. I only placed the X5 file into my mod's folder (since it says to not install the three of them) and nothings happens either. I have activated the mod, nothing happen. I have deactivated the mod, nothing happen. I deactivated all my other mods and only let the X5 activated to check if it was another mod overwriting the X5's one and nothing happen. I tried to start games in various speeds and the speeds was the vanilla ones. I even deleted the X5 and replaced it with the X10 mod instead to see if the error was only in the X5 and the same thing happens with X10, doesn't work. Anyone experiencing the same? Anyone that experienced this and knows how to fix?

The same happens with me.
Tested several ways to make it to work including disabling all other mods ans test on different game speeds. Nothing happens.
Any idea?

The same happens with me.
Tested several ways to make it to work including disabling all other mods ans test on different game speeds. Nothing happens.
Any idea?

Hi batalhadematos.
Are you talking about City Range Up?
If it is about Year Time X bug and the All In One integration of Yesterday, it is fixed since today.

Marathon Years worked but not the Other Speed.
Don't know why...Game Don't check the other like EPIC after marathon's line.
Vanilla Game seem lost one of the 8 eras MonthIncrement on EPIC (only 7)
Add 5 files Years TimeX (one per GameSpeed)
Bug Fixed
Sorry for inconveniance.

Top Bottom