1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

City States Leaders II

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by Nutty, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Serp

Serp King

Few days after I spent the time to find out the reason for missing dds, I found out EUI has added this feature :D very nice.
    But very unfortunately EUI is unusable, it has way too many crashes (~one every 30 minutes and chance for crashes when starting/leaving a game). I already run dll debugger during a crash, but unfortunately it is a lua crash and in lua.log is nothing. As far as I understood Gazebo, it is currently impossible to track down those lua issues and bc1 unfortunately rarely replies... so in consequence I simply can not use EUI although it is an incredible great mod.. (his "legacy version 1.28" is also bugged, as it increases turn duration in late game heavily https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/steam-internet-game-very-slow-turns.614235/#post-14981566 )