Citystyle modmod for RiFE?

I Agree. The elven cities really just blow me away. Would make a fantastic addition Valk.

interesting, that only #erebus people has posted in this thread so far ... :D

Would it possible to engineer http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=333249 (Freya's CitystyleModMod) for RiFE?

The artwork in that citystyle mod is just incredible, really gorgeous work - if we could combine that with this great mod here too, then I would just be all YAY and stuff. :D

It is possible, it just requires messing with files I hate to mess with. :lol: If you could con... Err, persuade someone else into doing it I would be more than happy to use it. :lol:

any news on this? looks like what wild mana uses, its quite impressive artwork, adds alot of flavor.

i think improving the cities look between Ages is one of the things the game is realy missing its one of my favorite parts in Civ IV

Is this the citystyle art from Orbis? One thing I really liked about Orbis was the city art, and the fact that cottage/village/etc art used the same building style as your cities, instead of them all being the same.

Is this the citystyle art from Orbis? One thing I really liked about Orbis was the city art, and the fact that cottage/village/etc art used the same building style as your cities, instead of them all being the same.

It was created independently, AFAIK, and then included into Orbis.

Valk should ask the one who did it to include it in RifE too *Wink wink nudge nudge*

Top Bottom