Civ 3 Demogame Website

Ok the site is now live. I figure its easier for those to pick and choose what they want to do for the site. Zorven it seems none of the governors understand what i mean when i ask for a synopsis (short story) on the provinces, so could you please do this.
Bacon, there isnt much left but if you can check to see if the city list is current i'd appreciate it

I knoe elcetions are going on but the website is live, lets get some comments here

Some feedback....

There needs to be more space or some divider on the main page between the New Players Section and the Election Results.

The layout on the staff page is a bit...spread out. The names aren't near the icons, aren't near the links to PM or e-mail.

Has Donovan Zoi done the FAQ yet?

Is there a way I or someone else can help keep the news and such up to date? That would require access to the site, so it may be something you want to keep to yourself.

Thats all for now....

I am planning, once the rules and the consitution has been finalized, to create a webpage for the conitution, much like the one used for DG1 and 2. While the rules are in discussion I am going to create a thread for people to submit style ideas for the consitution webpage. I would also like to have my Consitution Webpage be hosted in Fionn's DG Webpage :).

CG: as long as you dont mind my cleaning it up, as i do place all html code into Dreamweaver and convert it to style sheets created by me.

On another note: Website is updated, please excuse my tardieness on this. Ill try to keep it updated alot better in the future.

Status Update:

Zorven is creating maps for the DG. Even tho its mostly late for these, its helpful for the archival purposes. So that future players can read about the previous games. I require a history of this demogame as soon as the game is completed, please submit them to Donovan Zoi for the approval before sending them to me.

No other FAQ needs to be created i think we have enough with the new players guide.

Ive made some small changes to the website i hope this stops any confusion.

We near games end so we will be wiping the slate clean once DG4 is started. All DG3 items will be archived.

Sounds good, Fionn. :)

During the interm, I will be concentrating on our laws but am also planning to help out here. When I get a chance, I will give the site a once-over to see how we are doing. I certainly think we are farther along here than we are with our ruleset, so I anicipate a smooth kickoff come January 1st(or December 1st, should we be so lucky).

Top Bottom