CIV 4 COLONIZATION problems: please help:(:(:(

zierge

Chieftain
My problem is in the Civ 4 - Colonization

(THE FIRST)Whenever I ran the game, before i see my menu a dialog box will pop out saying "Your machine is below minimum specifications, Colonization will not run on this hardware setup"
(THE SECOND)In choosing a leader, I do not see the leader just plain background, and
(THE THIRD)In the game, my ship is colored yellow, the terrain is white and the sea in black.

If your asking if in Civ 4, Warlords, Beyond the Sword has any problems, there isn't any except for I cannot see the wonders introduction after building it, but besides that, all is well

HERE IS THE ATTACHED PIC OF THE GAME AND THE DXDIAG: PLEASE HELP:(:(:(:(

Attachments

• DxDiagg.txt
    31.2 KB · Views: 236
  • bug3.JPG
    bug3.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 124
  • bug2.JPG
    bug2.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 203
The problem is "Your machine is below minimum specifications, Colonization will not run on this hardware setup"

What's you computer specification btw?

Your graphics card is under spec. The graphics card requirement is HIGHER than Civ4 + XPs. It is not the same.

awww.. too bad, i looked forward to playing. i liked the concept of it. tsk tsk tsk
THANKS ANYWAY ill be uninstalling it

Why? $30 would pick up a card that can play it.

i was also thinking of that too, haha should have post here what i was thinking..
but right now maybe uninstalling it might be the best, i will be buying another hard disk. and that too

Top Bottom