Civ 4 Fan Fiction

Sweet! I'll try to get one put tomorrow, I've been very busy this weekend. Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have decided to reduce my output to weekly because of the sheer workload I have.

I have decided to reduce my output to weekly because of the sheer workload I have.

No problem. In my story, nowadays I can only manage one update a week, at best. Real life takes precedence, of course.

No problem. In my story, nowadays I can only manage one update a week, at best. Real life takes precedence, of course.

Definitely, there are so many things I want to do but don't have time for. Like an 8 hour civ marathon until 3 in the morning.

New chapter released, come read it. :) Pictures coming soon.

Chapter 6 just released. Sorry for the wait, I have been extremely busy.

Nukes!
Nukes are always good.
And what a dystopian world...

Thank you :) and it's a mix. You've got the dirty, dark puppet states, and then you have the nice, shining states of America.

Sorry for the very long hiatus, I have been so busy with everything lately. Chapter 7 is out now. :)

Hey guys, I don't know how many of you remember this story but I just thought I would ask. Do you want me to wrap this story up in a chapter or two or do you want me to focus on my other stories?

Wrap it up. It is never good to leave a story unfinished.

I finally finished the story up. Come see chapter 8 :D

The story was going that way anyhow :lol: This actually preceded Write Your Own History :D It's from February.

There was at least one other America story that ended in nuclear war. The nuclear war was written posthumous after the player had already achieved victory/lost the save, I don't remember which.

Yeah i know :lol: I had no idea how the story forum worked :p I actually originally had this in the general discussions because I didn't know there was a story forum. I also gave up on adding in pictures to this story as you can see :lol:

Top Bottom