Civ 5 crashes every few turns, Help. (mod conflict)

Shrapnel101

Chieftain
I am playing with several mods, BNW, G&K Civ5, video drivers up to date, windows 10 up to date etc.

I've deleted the civ 5 file in my games, the cache etc.

So the big mods i am using are SuperPowers Mod, and JFD's State themed mod (which requires some other mods such as it's core mod.)
Every few turns the game crashes probably some AI acting the maggot but i am illterate in terms of these log files and need assistance.
Can someone help me locate the problem and hopefully prevent it from happening, i am using IGE so i may be able to try something also can you give some hints on how to isolate these errors etc. in these logs so i won't have to bother you guys in the future.

I had to use the SuperPower Mods separately (i.e. had to install them seperately rather than the complete edition) because it would crash to desktop before after clicking 'Begin your journey' now with them loaded seperately as their standalone mods it works or worked fine.

Thanks.

Here are logs that i have they may be important?:(i'd to change them .txt so i could upload them)

View attachment CustomMods.txt

View attachment Database.txt

View attachment Gamecore.txt

View attachment Lua.txt

View attachment modding.txt

View attachment xml.txt

View attachment xml-perf.txt

Thanks again.

To clarify i deleted the Civ 5 file in the /My Games directory before hand in order to maximise the chances of the game actually working with the mods.

I used to play with the Superpowers mod and I found it would commonly crash when I tried to play on DX11, so you may need to start playing on DX9, which I found worked quite well. However it was not every few turns, it may be something else causing that.

Just looking at the mess you have in the Database.log file I would guess that JFD's State themed mod (Rise to Power ?) is not compatible to the Super Power mods. But there's just an endless hash of mod malformations being reported in the Database.log so it is impossible to say more than that.

The contents of the lua.log are also a mess of missing data or 'keys' related to a 'Tech Panel' and those seem to be related to Rise To Power from the lua.log error messages. You are also getting error messages related to the Super Power mods in the lua.log. Given the number of 'Runtime Error' messages (which only usually occur during turn-processing or when making a mouse-click or giving a unit order or such) in the lua.log it does not suprise me you are getting crash every few turns, aas every one of these runtime errors is indicative of an opportunity for the game to hit a wall trying to deal with such an error, and just doing 'Nope! I'm Done!'

InfoAddict (which you appear to be using) tends to cause crashes, but usually only when exiting from in-game back to main-menu or when trying to reroll your start rather than exiting the game directly.

Ahh I see, thanks,

SuperPowers Mod and JFD's state themed mods are both very extensive and I wasn't expecting it to go so smoothly. However i think i can put up with a crash every several turns? Maybe? haha i guess it all comes down to my patience on this one. It's pity though these mods are so good and i would love if they worked together.

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

Top Bottom