Civ 5 Design Challenge V - Theme/Focus

Should we start voting?

Ah yes I hope my Hittites take me to victory

So are you submitting this one or the Hittites?

Oh did I already submit? I totally forgot.

Editing then aha

Oh did I already submit? I totally forgot.

Editing then aha

Yeah, I don't blame you. I called the vote because about two months of no posting felt like a good amount of time to call a vote after.

Ok, who should make the new challenge?

We should just vote. I vote for Koya's Majapahit, but I also liked the Hittites.

Was Really hard to choose this time... But in the end, I vote for inthesomeday.

2 for me, after a month I declare myself the winner.

The theme is natural wonders

Here's my go:

The people of the Hardangerfjord (Some Norwegian dude)
UA: Fruit orchard of Norway: The Hardangerfjord (a 10-tile natural wonder; natural wonder discovery :c5happy: Happiness of this natural wonder is capped at +3) spawns next to your initial settler. The Hardangerfjord yields +1 :c5food: Food and counts as a Fresh-water source. Tiles next to the Fjord yield an additional +1 :c5food: Food. May only settle cities adjacent to the Hardangerfjord. Cities on the other side of the Fjord do not count towards the 4-tile settling limit. May build improvements on snow-tiles.

UU: Thomas Cook Cruise Ship (Upgrades from the Cargo Ship): Upgrade of the Cargo Ship that is unlocked at Steam Power. The TCCS may also be used to conduct :trade: Cruises, working the same as sending :trade: Trade Routes, but granting the receiver :c5culture: Culture and granting the owner of the :trade: Cruise +2 :tourism: Tourism, some :c5culture: Culture, some additional :c5culture: Culture based on :tourism: Tourism output, and +8% :tourism: Tourism towards the receiver (max 40%). May :c5moves: enter Fjord- and Ice-tiles.

UI: Fjord Fish Farm (Unlocked at Optics): May only be constructed on Fjord tiles. Provides +1 :c5food: Food and +1 :c5culture: Culture. Provides +2 :tourism: Tourism after having researched Steam Power. Additionally, the Fjord Fish Farm may provide a source of Salmon, Rainbow Trout, or Isklar upon completion. Salmon provides an additional +1 :c5gold: Gold, Rainbow Trout provides an additional +1 :c5production: Production, and Isklar is a unique Luxury Resource.
Start bias: Coast and Tundra/Snow

The Hardangerfjord is the second largest Fjord in Norway and the fourth largest Fjord in the world, which I think allows me to count it as a natural wonder. I'm not sure how strong or weak this would be :crazyeye:

Top Bottom