1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[CIV 5 Issues] - The complete list

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by poncratias, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Krieger66

Krieger66 Lord of all things necro

What about Civ 4 though? I would much rather have them redo civ 4 with new graphics and civ 5 style civics(and religion and corporations are still in) that is compatible with former civ 4 mods(civics would need to be reworked a little of course), sort of like what Bungee is doing with the Halo franchise. Maybe they would also include ranged combat and a unit tile limit(something like 5 combat units per tile max, or 2 worker units per each combat unit that isn't present allowed).

Oh, and there would be plasma. Lots of plasma.:mischief:

2. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

Well, I would love to see this ing ame (off top of my head)
    Civ 5's Diplomacy Design (Leaderheads, not system)
    civ 5's Hex and 1upt (atleast make it an option in-game so people of both sides can be happy)
    Civ 5's Policies
    Civ 5's Culture System
    Civ 4's Happines and Health s ystem
    Civ 4's Apostolic Palace and Advanced U.N options system
    Civ 4's Espionage and Vassal states
    Civ 4's Diplomacy System
    Civ 4's Religion System
    Civ 3's Era-Specific Graphics (would help with leaderheads for Scenarios big time)
    Civ 3's Goverment Types (could have a effect globally)
    And Finally FUTURE ERA!

3. headcase

headcase Limit 1 Facepalm Per Turn

* AI does not evaluate the benefits of buildings when they are tied to specific terrain or resources. For example, it will always take a mint over a market in a city with only one gold\silver in range.

* (not sure if this counts or I missed it on OP) The game looks almost the exact same in every era.

* When a city with a naval unit is razed, the naval unit jumps to the nearest city, even if it is landlocked!

Some of them can be removed, especially map replay which we have now.

4. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

I wish leaderheads, and U.I would change according to age.

5. Steelyglint

Steelyglint Warlord

If you park a warrior where your Advisers want you to settle (where the little yellow city sign appears if you select a settler), any AI settler which wanted to settle there will just stand next to the spot waiting for you to move. Excellent if you really want a city spot for yourself but you're worried the AI might build one too close for you to settle there.

6. basmannen

basmannen Warlord

I think that units with full movement ordered to skip the turn should get the fortification bonus, especially since the AI seems to unfortify them every turn. Also, units in cities should be able to fortify and skip turns like when outside of cities, with the city getting the fortification bonus instead of the unit.

Just a tip for the devs (or modders ;)).

7. mightymergz

mightymergz Chieftain

Bug or feature?

After conquering a civilization, I cannot raze any of the cities I annexed from it. :confused:

8. Krieger66

Krieger66 Lord of all things necro

I think that was intentional.

9. Civsassin

Civsassin Immortal

That is a feature. You can only raze a city immediately when you conquer it. If you decide to puppet or annex, you cannot raze any longer.

10. Camikaze

Camikaze Administrator Administrator

Moderator Action: Given that the OP hasn't been updated in quite a while, and given that the replies in this thread of late have been a bit of a mish-mash that would perhaps fit better elsewhere, we're unstickying this thread now. :)

11. mightymergz

mightymergz Chieftain

I thought you could go to the city view of an annexed city and click the raze city button?

12. headcase

headcase Limit 1 Facepalm Per Turn

Yeah, I thought anything besides a (former) capital was fair game for razing.