Civ 6 on E3?

E3 has always been about showing off to te media and building the hype train. My guess is that we'll see nothing straight away and when we do it'll be in articles from game spot and such listing mate some of the VCs, multiplayer etc and showing off another civ or 2. I'm willing to bet though that those newish will be dropped in a generic presentation that we will hear about straight away. Helps build excitement for the articles that follow that way

E3 has always been about showing off to te media and building the hype train. My guess is that we'll see nothing straight away and when we do it'll be in articles from game spot and such listing mate some of the VCs, multiplayer etc and showing off another civ or 2. I'm willing to bet though that those newish will be dropped in a generic presentation that we will hear about straight away. Helps build excitement for the articles that follow that way

That's what I expect as well.

we'll see some footage from the showfloor, but there will also be a chunk that will likely be sectioned off for release a couple of weeks later

In a week it's time for the E3.

I assume Civ 6 will be featured there as well, but do we have any confirmation of that?
It's not on the games list (yet?)

If I'm not mistaken Civ 5 was also on the E3.

The BitBag has some information about Civilization 6 at E3:
http://www.thebitbag.com/civilization-6-e3-2016-live-stream-demo-gameplay-showcase/157327

"According to Gematsu, Civilization 6 will appear on the Gamespot show floor on June 14 at 3 pm PDT and on the IGN show floor on June 15 at 1:40 pm PDT. Nobody knows yet what Firaxis will announce and present on both shows. Due to its limited, 20-minute appearance, Firaxis or the presenters may make brief but packed and informative announcements or present gameplays to maximize the short time."

Apparently at least the twitter handle @CivGame says they will be "doing several live shows" tomorrow. Can't wait!

I don't want to wait until end of October X,,(

Thanks for info rantanplant!

Too bad the timezone is pretty far off my time, well I can at least check civfanatics tomorrow morning..

edit: whoa seems like you are in Finland too

The press conferences are done and the show floor opens in 40 minutes.

Nice plackards with the trailer speech, but no new info on the game yet :p

The booth looks very good! Hopefully we get epic amount of info material too. :)

Will it be streamed?

The Gamespot and IGN things will be. The Q&A thing will be a video, but I don't know when it will actually be made public.

Also, there are other streams and interviews that will be popping up with little notice like Rocket Bean.

The Gamespot and IGN things will be. The Q&A thing will be a video, but I don't know when it will actually be made public.

Also, there are other streams and interviews that will be popping up with little notice like Rocket Bean.

Nice, I'll keep an eye on it.

Another pic of Civ VI at E3. They really put some effort into that. Too bad no one will see it when it's covered in people.

Spoiler :

I bet the gamespot demo tonight will probably be the same 10 minute gameplay that we got during the rocket bean live stream just now.

Top Bottom