Civ becomes a vassal of another civ to escape war...

Modders aren't free from criticism by the nature of them doing it for free. It is entirely possible for bad changes to be made for the mod and for that very reason criticism is a good thing, as it provides devs understanding about if their changes are good or bad

There is a way to give good constructive feedback and there is a way to not do it. I think not that giving feedback at all was criticized there, but the way in which it was done.

Modders aren't free from criticism by the nature of them doing it for free. It is entirely possible for bad changes to be made for the mod and for that very reason criticism is a good thing, as it provides devs understanding about if their changes are good or bad

People are well within their rights to voice criticisms of mods and express frustration or disappointment if they don't like certain changes. Constructive criticism does indeed help modders improve mods over time.

But if you're rude, demanding and/or generally aggressive about your opinions, especially if it devolves into personal attacks against modders, you can expect to a) have your opinions ignored and b) be generally disliked for it, because it comes off as incredibly entitled to most others.

I just want to clarify with @Recursive how this will work? Is it only for voluntary vassalage?

Because if it affects all vassalage it would be strange to be in a coop war, make peace with the civ you defeated and take them as a vassal, but then suddenly be at war with the person you were working with.

Voluntary vassalage.

ok I must not have had enough coffee today because I thought I read a question about voluntary vassalage in relation to being nice to the devs.. like yeah you can voluntarily vassal to them, but they'll force you to capitulate if you don't play nice.

ok I must not have had enough coffee today because I thought I read a question about voluntary vassalage in relation to being nice to the devs.. like yeah you can voluntarily vassal to them, but they'll force you to capitulate if you don't play nice.

:mischief:

Top Bottom