Civ design challenge

Three days remain to submit your Hopi designs for this challenge! Be sure to get yours in if you want a shot at victory!

The Hopi

Leader: Nakwaiyamtewa

UA: Instructions of Maasaw
Unimproved animal resources within your borders provide +1 Kachina dancer points +1 culture when worked (doubled during WLTKD's)and are always connected to your trade network.

UB: Kiva (replaces the monument)
+2 Kachina dancer points +3 city defensive strength and an additional Kachina dancer point if this city has 20 or more defensive strength.

UU: Kachina dancer (replaces Great artist)
Starts a 10-turn WLTKD in all cities when born.

Thank you for your submission Filiki!

More competition!
Like this design!

What's the new challenge for this week, you ask? Well, that would be the Hopi. Happy researching, and I look forward to seeing everybody's designs (which should be in by Monday, May 4th)!

It's Monday, May 4th, meaning submission time for the Hopi design challenge is complete! We're now entering voting phase. That means you all have to make a choice between submissions from GPuzzle, bane_, poom3619, Natan35, Urdnot_Scott, and Filiki Eterian. That's a new record number of entries! Thanks everybody!

Votes are due by next Monday (the 11th), and no voting for your own entries.

My vote goes Filiki Eterian's. It's the one I'd want to play (maybe just "animal resources" in the UA). Simple, powerful, fun.

Also, I think it's the most easily codable out of all of them, and that's a big plus in my books.

It's so hard to choose...

I'll go with Filiki - I like the animal resource idea, and not needing to spend time improving them is pretty powerful.

Really liked GPuzzle's idea too. A lot.

Im with Urdnot scott. Supreme design.

I choose GPuzzle's design. Not too complicated, yet sounds fun.

Vote count so far...

Filiki Eterian: GPuzzle, DonStamos, Uighur_Caesar
bane_: Hoop Thrower, COF, DoctorMcGann
Urdnott_Scott: bane_, Natan35
GPuzzle: Filiki Eterian, DJSHenninger

This is very neck-to-neck.

Vote count so far...

Filiki Eterian: GPuzzle, DonStamos, Uighur_Caesar
bane_: Hoop Thrower, COF, DoctorMcGann
Urdnott_Scott: bane_, Natan35
GPuzzle: Filiki Eterian, DJSHenninger

This is very neck-to-neck.

And we're only a couple days in!

Hamm, aren't you the organizer of this? Look at the OP.

Top Bottom