Civ IV: Beyond the Sword Info Center

omfg wtf when i go and try 2 play age of ice all the interface is gone................... ALL OF IT :( what did i do wrong i have reinstalled it 3 times to get it to work? but its still messed up :( :( :( :( :(

sorry about the run-on

BTW: Not to detract from the great work here, but when is this going to be turned into a REAL Info Center along the lines of the Regular and Warlords ones?

Thanks.

Hehehe, I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the dds thumbnail viewer to work, so I can use them in the Info Center, but I'm having trouble with it. Good thing modding isn't my thing! :D

Don't worry, it's being worked on. I guess the biggest question is, which is more important, getting this thread updated or the true Info Center up? Now that my finals are done with, I've trying to do both.

omfg wtf when i go and try 2 play age of ice all the interface is gone................... ALL OF IT :( what did i do wrong i have reinstalled it 3 times to get it to work? but its still messed up :( :( :( :( :(

sorry about the run-on

Are you only having this problem with the Age of Ice scenario, or all of BTS?

im only having problems with age of ice :( i was really looking forward 2 it

Hehehe, I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the dds thumbnail viewer to work, so I can use them in the Info Center, but I'm having trouble with it. Good thing modding isn't my thing! :D

Don't worry, it's being worked on. I guess the biggest question is, which is more important, getting this thread updated or the true Info Center up? Now that my finals are done with, I've trying to do both.
Use this. http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2383

There is no pictures for some of the New Civilizations and Leaders
And when is this going to be on the front page properly formatted?

I just started playing BTS. And i noticed some interface changes. But i really miss the tile marker button (orange button to show a square to multiplayer buddies) that was on top of the world map in multiplayer matches. Is there a shortcut to use this function in BTS?

There is no pictures for some of the New Civilizations and Leaders
And when is this going to be on the front page properly formatted?
You might want to try in Watigis thread they have tons of screen shots. And if they don't have just ask they post it.

Hey ! I have a big problem in Playing Civilization IV : Beyond the Sword ! and it made me a big problem !

I can't change my Civics ! and in the page of Civics i have just one button " Cancel " but in the previous version ( I mean Warlord ) we could change the civics, and we had two Buttons " Ok & Cancel " By The Way, the Cancel Button doesn't work ! we can't exit the Civics Page by pressing the Cancel Buton !

I downloaded the PAtch 3.02 but despite that, i have this problem ! can you please help me ? it's really important for me !! Thanks !

CAN somebody tell me how thepolice state civic changes in bts plz?

I just started playing BTS. And i noticed some interface changes. But i really miss the tile marker button (orange button to show a square to multiplayer buddies) that was on top of the world map in multiplayer matches. Is there a shortcut to use this function in BTS?
Press P.
Hey ! I have a big problem in Playing Civilization IV : Beyond the Sword ! and it made me a big problem !

I can't change my Civics ! and in the page of Civics i have just one button " Cancel " but in the previous version ( I mean Warlord ) we could change the civics, and we had two Buttons " Ok & Cancel " By The Way, the Cancel Button doesn't work ! we can't exit the Civics Page by pressing the Cancel Buton !

I downloaded the PAtch 3.02 but despite that, i have this problem ! can you please help me ? it's really important for me !! Thanks !
Someone had this problem and it was caused by bad sectors on the harddrive. Check it for bad sectors (don't know how to do that, sorry :().

You might want to try in Watigis thread they have tons of screen shots. And if they don't have just ask they post it.

Yeah but it ain't properly done. When i go to the front page it links me to here, first page of this thread with all the infos but its missing half of the pictures

Hello, just wanted to ask, are they still updating the mods that came w/ beyond the sword? And if they do, how do we update them? thanks :)

Top Bottom