Civ IV + expansion(s) packaged together?

I'd like an expansion pack with BTS and Warlords.

Slax, what exactly will those "extra features" in the Gold edition be? Do we know yet? Sounds interesting.

I actually suspect there will be another expansion, so this will not likely be called "Complete".

I hope not. :D I've already wasted a good portion of my time on Civilization and any more expansions will send me further down the slippery slope towards failing to get my physics degree. That's all I need...

Slax, what exactly will those "extra features" in the Gold edition be? Do we know yet? Sounds interesting.

Copied from civfanatics news:

Exclusive fantasy-style poster from world-famous artist Greg Hildebrandt (illustrator of the original "Star Wars" fantasy-themed "Clash of the Titans" movie poster, "Lord of the Rings" calendars and posters and other seminal artwork)

Behind-the-scenes DVD with developer interviews, insight into the Civilization IV development process and a short feature on Sid Meier's video game history
Tech-tree poster featuring the paths to researching and discovering all of the technologies needed to advance in Civilization IV

Civilization IV Game Manual

Only really interesting for a guy like me that didn't buy it the first time around.

Top Bottom