Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

RegentMan

Deity
The [civ4] Intersite Demogame is a fancy way of saying a PBEM game. However, instead of you verses me and four other people, it is Civ fan site verses Civ fan site. There are no AIs and no individuals; every civilization in the game is controlled by a team. You may be as active as you want. Post often or lurk, it is up to you, although it's always best to have as many opinions as possible. ;)

If you'd like to be on Team CFC, please post in this thread. Then request access via your group memberships. You must post and agree to this pledge in your sign up post:
I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Because of the large number of Civ sites wanting to play, we're playing two games of seven sites. The last three standing in both games move on to the final round. CFC is in game two:

Game Two
Civilization Fanatics' Center (CFC)
Civilization Brazil (CBR)
Evolution Games (EVG)
Civilized Online Gaming Community (COG)
German Webring Team (GWT)
Gamecatcher Alliance (GCA)
Batrachos (BAT)

Click here to see CFC's [c3c] ISDG private forums. You can get an idea on how the game was set up and played.

Team CFC's Member List - (in alphabetical order)
admiral-bell
azzaman333
Ball Lightning
Bartholomaï
BCLG100
Bede
Black_Hole
chessplayer
CivGeneral
classical_hero
cody_the_genius
croxis
deshelbr
dl123654
Donovan Zoi
dutchfire
dzn
Empiremaker
Emp.Napoleon
Emp. Killyouall
gandhi rules
gbno1fan
genine
Ginger_Ale
Hyronymus
ice2k4
Joe Harker
Karhu
Karl Townsend
Kuningas
lost_civantares
Memphus
Methos
moonshine_MS
MrC
Nobody
Nylan
Oldbus
Oni of Chaos
ordinaryguy
Pajka
Pinman
RegentMan
rhino78
robboo
Robi D
Samuelson
Spoony
Sweetacshon
Swissempire
tariqari
TheDuckOfFlanders
Theoden
tonyf12
tuxedohamm
Vind2
ybbor
zyxy

Woah! You mean... you mean, a person like... like, me! Can be in the Civ4 ISDG?? Amazing! I'd like to join!

EDIT - I sent a group membership thingy in too.

EDIT Volume II - I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Sign me up.

Pledge thingy... I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I'll join once again.

I pledge allegiance to these United States. Whoops wrong pledge. ;)

I will give it a go...primarily lurking till summer.

oh, you should make an announcement in the MTDG forums. I'm in, and requesting membership.

Si Senor, I will join you peach stand but i demand minimum wage!

I'll sign up...

Alrighty Ginger_Ale, Swissempire, Black_Hole, ybbor, robboo, classical_hero, azzaman333, Methos, and cody_the_genius, you've all been added. Thanks for requesting membership up front.

Nobody, you'll be added as soon as you request membership for the ISDG group. It's simply like signing up for a MTDG team.

I join though it may be mostly a lurkership.

And:

I am in, not sure how much time I can commit though (i.e. lurker) until after my wedding.

Out of curiosity which sites are we playing agaisn't?

Edit: (I sure hope this is where I put this)

lost_civantares and Memphus have been added.

There are a total of thirteen sites interested, so there'll be two or three games with six or four teams per game. The following sites are interested:

Civ Fanatics (CFC)
Apolyton (ACS)
Civ III Duel Zone (CDZ)
Evolution Games (EVG)
People's Army of the Ladder (PAL)
German Webring Team (GWT)
Civilization Gaming Network (CGN)
Russian Civ Fanatics (CFR)
Gamecatcher Alliance (GCA)
Batrachos (BAT - A French site)
Civilization Brazil (CBR)
Master Zen Online (MZO)
Civilization Russian Community (RUS)

RegentMan said:
There are a total of thirteen sites interested, so there'll be two or three games with six or four teams per game. The following sites are interested:

3 Games would be cool with the top 2 teams from advancing to a second 'final' game :D
(however Civ5 will probably be out by then :mischief: )

Sign me up.

Top Bottom