Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

there we go.

RegentMan on April 2 said:
Request membership, and you shall be added.

You don't have to commit anything. Just your voice and opinion will be fine. ;)
You requested membership on Apr 09, 2006 at 5:55am. Not my fault!

Edit in the pledge and you will be added.

I'll sign up

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Theoden said:
I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition...

There are OTHER sites?!?

For what it is worth ($.0314), I'm in.

Sounds like fun!

Sign me in too.

Sign me up now I'm back from hols

moonshine_MS said:
Sign me up now I'm back from hols

Thank you for agreeing to the pledge. You'll need to ask for access again, then I'll re-approve you to the team.

I announce my return to the ISDG arena.

I would like to join

Sign me up

Top Bottom