Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

I would like to sign up

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I would also like to sign up :)

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I would like to sign up for access to the CFC ISDG team area as a game administrator. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team, other than as may be required in the performance of my admin duties. :D

Sign me up!

Here are the people who have requested to join the CFC Team:

Without Pledge
Karl Townsend
Kickbooti

With Pledge
croxis
Ninjatrey
Rihiter

People who have not posted the pledge: Please agree to it, then post it. Then go here and ask for access to the Civ IV ISDG group. I'll approve you, then you'll be able to see and post in the private forum.

People who have posted the pledge: Please go here and ask for access to the Civ IV ISDG group. I'll approve you, then you'll be able to see and post in the private forum.

I Agree to pledge i will not join any other team
so sign me up

Where is the private forum?

Edit: I see it, nevermind!

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG

uniteatteri said:
Since my brother is participating ISDG in MZO team, i want to be part of the team who beats my brother up. :)

My possible joining to CFC ISDG team has risen questions among MZO's team, concerning the fact that my brother is in another team.

Personally, I don't see any problems since we don't live in the same place and we don't have any access to eachother's computers.

To avoid further suspicions, i've decided to join MZO's team, and I hereby pull out my application here. RegentMan, please refuse my request to join the group.

I'm not too good player whatsoever, so no worries, my team change won't alter the overall team skill at all. :)

I wish to join the Civ4 ISDG, I would lend as much help as I can. :)

I do apologise that I joined in late :blush:.

Top Bottom