1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Live Streaming

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by TheMeInTeam, Nov 11, 2009.

1. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Yep...about 4 videos left to upload :).

2. DrakenKin

DrakenKin Chieftain

Awesome, watching now. :D

3. BigTime

BigTime Chieftain

Quite an easy map though. I want to see a really tough close game :p Or deity.

Edit: Oh an no, I didn't doctor the map :p I was playing it blind so I just rolled a really easy map.

4. McThomas

McThomas Creative Warrior

its awesome, especially with the comments on Shaka

5. DrakenKin

DrakenKin Chieftain

I liked the scientist starvation trick that I did not know before this video. And I really like how this is the monarch student map, since I played it a couple of times (giving it another shot currently on Emperor, my first try on that level)... so yeah, doing the MS maps is really a great idea and I think a lot of people will watch it and love it.

In all cases video 9-10 seem to be missing (still processing I guess), so I'l be back later. :)

6. Gary King

Gary King Chieftain

How many sittings did the latest Let's Play take to complete? IIRC all your Let's Plays have been in one sitting each?

7. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Correct, even the ogre battle one :p. The most recent 2 have been far easier than the others.

8. mmdmmd

mmdmmd Chieftain

Please can someone record this. I want to watch civ play videos...

9. carstman1

carstman1 Chieftain

THX again for that awesome video. :clap: Watching your latest videos on immortal makes me think that this level is no longer a challenge for you. So i vote for deity for the next lets play vids.

How big is the gap between immortal and deity? Do experienced immortal players have huge problems with deity? I just managed to win a couple of games on prince and plan to move to monarch soon. So i have no idea about the higher levels.

10. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

The jump from immortal to deity is larger than going from noble to immortal.

11. carstman1

carstman1 Chieftain

Uuuups! Then i better suggest you keep up the good work on immortal. I learned a lot from your vids so im looking forward to see more of them in the future.

12. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Don't get me wrong, I intend to do one at deity when I can, it just isn't going to be EASY for me ;).

13. deathturnip

deathturnip Deliciously carcenagenic!

Hey, congratulations on getting front page recognition!

14. Verarde

Verarde Pondering Wearing A Hat

When will be your next live play?

15. Gary King

Gary King Chieftain

Are you gonna upload the rest of Tokugawa?

16. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Yes, I will be doing that. I'm still getting used to xfire and encoding. I went over on some videos and had to split them. I'll get around to it ;).

17. Gary King

Gary King Chieftain

Okay groovy, thanks. I thought you had forgotten to upload the rest, as if I recall correctly, you normally finish these games in one sitting.

18. Gary King

Gary King Chieftain

Are the new vids supposed to be uploaded in HQ format like the previous ones?

19. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Give it some time. Youtube does not offer HQ within a short period of uploading.

20. ahcos

ahcos Chieftain

damn, had me almost screaming "GET RID OF THAT BANANA FARM AND SET UP A PLANTATION ALREADY!!11" ;D plus, i first imagined you forgetting incense, gave me nightmares :> yeah, those are my neuroses, pretty german-ish apparently, but oh well, can't help where i come from.

nonetheless, well played, and that new recording programm is MUCH better than the previous.

btw, did you just not build the moja statues or did i just missed it oO? the city in the far south would've been, placed 1S, been a "ok" spot, otherwise the fishsite... still curious about this, 'cause moja is a national wonder i really like if i have stone ..