1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Live Streaming

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by TheMeInTeam, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Gary King

Gary King Chieftain

Ah okay never knew that. I only sit staring at my screen waiting for new videos when it's a Let's Play :D

2. Thomgaros

Thomgaros Chieftain

Oh-kay, I ran out of Let's Plays on YouTube, finally starting to win at Emperor! Thanks for all of the pointers, the videos have been a huge, huge help, and entertaining commentary to boot. Any plans to do more live streams? Guessing not since the last post was in April...

3. Manco Capac

Manco Capac Friday,13 June,I Collapse

Is your live stream project for your CIV games finished? By looking the last post date, this project seems to be forgotten...shame I missed that. :(

4. TheMeInTeam

TheMeInTeam GiftOfNukes

Live stream was a fun project but there's simply no way I can stream at a consistent time on an often-enough basis, while I can upload youtube videos regularly with some planning.

It IS a shame that livestream was the host of 2 of the most epic games I've ever played, and that I didn't get to save either video :p.

5. Manco Capac

Manco Capac Friday,13 June,I Collapse

:sad: Damn it...

Anyways, Hope your incoming deity toku will become your third awesome game. :crazyeye:
    Good luck...since luck has some weight in these settings.